Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My Elder Dragon Hunter Characters (contains images of partially dyed outfits)

Watchdog
Watchdog
✭✭✭✭✭
I bought the Elder Dragon horse, puppy, Armor outfit style, and weapons pack. Mind, that the weapons pack only contains the following: bow, greatsword, shield, staff, sword (no dagger, axe, or battleaxe), despite the offer saying it is is a "complete" pack, as usual.

The parts of the armour coloured blue cannot be dyed, however, I found that the Vehk's Mystic Blue dye matches that colour perfectly. I used it on the chin part of the helmet.

I hope these images may help some players decide whether the outfit style and the weapons pack are worth it. I am glad I got the horse and the puppy when they were available. My duo of Undaunted adventures have been searching for their own distinctive styles for quite some time. I think they may have succeeded in their quest at last. :)

Brandhildr Bear-Bane (Nord female):
BDIUDnR.png
E0kw6ax.png
FoB0gbr.png
bmGYh6Q.png
KF8y9yX.png

Brawls-With-Bears (Argonian male):
LWw75Sk.png
P0UdbYI.png
U7ADPZp.png
YKrjfeH.png
92ocVRf.png

Dyes used:

Coldharbour Ash Black
Red Diamond Red
Vehk's Mystic Blue
Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • Gordon906
    Gordon906
    ✭✭✭
    Armor looks a lot better on argonian
  • TankinatorFR
    TankinatorFR
    ✭✭✭
    Are the blue parts impossible to dye ?
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are the blue parts impossible to dye ?

Yes. Except for the chin of the helmet, which is originally of the same colour as the breastplate.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks OP. :)
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My only gripe is that the blue parts which you can't die don't match the same color scale blue parts on the Elder Dragon Hunter horse...
  • LastAyleidKing
    LastAyleidKing
    ✭✭✭
    I'm curious how the armor dyes if you try to make the non scale parts different blues?
    If you could take some dye station previews it wouldn't cost any gold just some time taking pics.

I'd just hate to sink over 5500 crowns into getting the armor weapons mount and pet if the armor can't be decent looking fully blued.... seriously though that puppy is too adorable lol...
    If you could post any pics like that that would be awesome I just hate that bland steel plate bleh it makes the set so underwhelming considering how much skin/scales are actually on dragons as big as cottages
    Edited by LastAyleidKing on August 16, 2019 12:28AM
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks pretty nice with the Skyterror matching blue gem mount
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm curious how the armor dyes if you try to make the non scale parts different blues?
    If you could take some dye station previews it wouldn't cost any gold just some time taking pics.

I'd just hate to sink over 5500 crowns into getting the armor weapons mount and pet if the armor can't be decent looking fully blued.... seriously though that puppy is too adorable lol...
    If you could post any pics like that that would be awesome I just hate that bland steel plate bleh it makes the set so underwhelming considering how much skin/scales are actually on dragons as big as cottages

@LastAyleidKing - There you go.

The top helmet piece and the upper feet pieces cannot be dyed, and they always stay the same blue colour.

Full Vekh's Mystic Blue (matching the dragon scale pieces):
    wgHcDqi.png
    Full Indoril Blue:
    spenXVp.png
    Full Shrike Blue:
    57lxJ1S.png
    Full Wisp Blue:
    WOg5OP6.png
    Edited by Watchdog on August 17, 2019 10:35AM