Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is needed for nAS

hakan
hakan
✭✭✭✭✭
For that ult regen weapon in asylum, what do i need as a dps? I can learn the trial from youtube but how much dps should i do? Since perfected isnt really matters for that weapon nAS shouldnt be that hard, is it?
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    nAS is relatively easy, even for inexperienced raiders. I stomped through it with my PvP guild when it first dropped and we were able to farm all of the weapons for everyone in the guild, and not one of us was an experienced raider (not yet anyway). Watch videos, go look at the place while on your own (The bosses don't have a very big aggro table, so you can walk around pretty close to them), and give it a shot. It's not bad at all.
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    p00tx wrote: »
    nAS is relatively easy, even for inexperienced raiders. I stomped through it with my PvP guild when it first dropped and we were able to farm all of the weapons for everyone in the guild, and not one of us was an experienced raider (not yet anyway). Watch videos, go look at the place while on your own (The bosses don't have a very big aggro table, so you can walk around pretty close to them), and give it a shot. It's not bad at all.

yeah well it seems to be like that. But problem is no one doing it and im getting sick of writing/searching for groups.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NAS is cake. And that 2H sword or battle axe is worth getting to run PVP. As is the bow if you want to be a ganker.

EDIT: What you might consider doing is looking up each week to see if AS is the trial of the week. You will potentially get more action that week than others.
    Edited by El_Borracho on August 19, 2019 9:56PM
  • msalvia
    msalvia
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you have a tank that knows the fight and at least 3 other people who can rez, you WILL clear nAS with no wipes. It's very easy. 15k dps would be fine (though obviously the more the better).

But true, nAS is kind of an uncommon trial--the weapons are mostly meh, it's super old, and everyone is chasing the meta (i.e. every other trial in the game).

You could always start a group in craglorn. I never have trouble filling a group at busy times of day. And for trials, the best way to make sure you do "x" trial is start a group yourself!
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well i should have said this when i opened this thread. It is no more needed. ive got the GreatSword and Maul 3rd try. Thank you anyway. It was easy.