The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DK skill (Moltan Armaments) do not work with LIGHTNING stuff.

OwnerOfSuccuby
OwnerOfSuccuby
✭✭✭
It is not even funny - all bugs i report was not fixed, 2 buged sets - i even test more - all i Bug report was not fixed.

Knight slayer - do not work on Skeleton - it was sad in patch notes it must work.
Eternal warrior do not work with balance even in combat - just ignore 3 my discussions already

Ok may be sets - id do not care me but WHY !!! Skills do not work ? For example:
DK skill Moltan Armaments - now did not work well and do not work with Lightning stuff - but no of that was in patch notes. It work correct with healing stuff and all other weapon - but with lightning stuff only lasthit is empowered.

But in the same time SORCS overlord works fine.
  • OwnerOfSuccuby
    OwnerOfSuccuby
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS - pls say some thing - will it be like it is now - is it bug - ninja fix or what?

Do i need to play fluffy dot stamina build on DK or may be some love to lust MagDk players ? Or may be it is a;lready better for me to make sorc / necro / nb main character ?
  • playnox
    playnox
    ✭✭
    they will never response or fix anything - get used it :smile: ZOS doesn't care about fixing anything, this by far the worst company I had experience with (no support, outdated design, and number of bugs keep growing)... Have fun playing
  • OwnerOfSuccuby
    OwnerOfSuccuby
    ✭✭✭
    And it still do not work - test it. No changes again. Good that chain fixed already. May be some day ... .
  • OwnerOfSuccuby
    OwnerOfSuccuby
    ✭✭✭
    I play night blaid now, but may be any fixes? In dk's moltan armament and lightning staff?

By the way why vigor escape you from invisiability? It is now solo target self heal so why?

You forget to change some thing in skikk again? Or it is planned to work so?
    Edited by OwnerOfSuccuby on August 26, 2019 11:39AM
  • Austinseph1
    Austinseph1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It only applies to the last tick of damage being a "Fully charged heavy" buff. Its not a bug just how the move works. It works that way when i use it.
  • OwnerOfSuccuby
    OwnerOfSuccuby
    ✭✭✭
    It only applies to the last tick of damage being a "Fully charged heavy" buff. Its not a bug just how the move works. It works that way when i use it.

No it is not ! It buff all the attack last patch and there are no changes in it, overlord buff all heavy attack now to , and molten armaments buff all 3 ticks of heavy attack in healing stuff, so it is code mistake!

No information in patch notes by the way that it was changed.
    Edited by OwnerOfSuccuby on August 28, 2019 7:41AM
  • OwnerOfSuccuby
    OwnerOfSuccuby
    ✭✭✭
    No answer and no fix again? Why do not even answer will you fix it or you just do not care? I see that you do not, but i want to hear it more ifficially. To just delete my mana dk and have +1 slot already !
  • RiskyChalice863
    RiskyChalice863
    ✭✭✭
    I think the bug here is that Molten Armaments is buffing the first few ticks of the lightning heavy attack by 5% instead of 50%. Or at least that’s what it looks like for me. It’s buffing damage very slightly on the first few ticks—by an amount that seems to be 5%—and then buffing the final tick by 50%. If so, that would seem to be an obvious accidental bug.
  • nickl413
    nickl413
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is likely intended. How would the game know if you are going to complete the fully charged heavy attack? And it can't retroactively apply damage to ticks that have already happened. I think the bug is that the resto staff doesn't work the same way.

After doing some testing it appears this skill is right in line with where it needs to be. With Molten Armaments active, my fully charged shock heavy attacks do a total of 9673, while my flame heavies are doing 11406. If molten armaments buffed every tick of a lightning staff, the total damage would be 11494. But the damage should NOT be on par with one another because, remember, flame staff gets another buff (12%) to fully charged heavy attacks via Tri Focus in the destro skill line. I dont know if Ancient knowledge also buffs it, but if it does thats another 8%.

Also Lightning staves have a chance to proc concussion on the target, increasing damage taken. If all ticks were buffed by molten armaments, plus concussion, Lightning staff heavies would, on average, do considerably more damage than flame staff heavies, when flame staff is the one that supposedly gets a buff to heavies. Now THAT would be a bug!
    Edited by nickl413 on September 5, 2019 4:58PM
  • Sleezly
    Sleezly
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all, just to circle back with a bit of good news as it appears the molten armaments bug is fixed on PTS.

Here's a Live vs PTS comparison with all else being equal:

5ce6g73mc8c0.png