The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

what pvp needs most is death stations

Theignson
Theignson
✭✭✭✭✭
They can't apparently fix in-combat-bug. Some people think ZOS WANTS in-combat-bug the way it is.

So if they can't fix it, they should have "death stations" every 200 m.

No more jogging from bleakers to Arrius, NOT AT ALL IN COMBAT, but unable to mount, use keep transit stone, change abilities, or even check email because of this bug.

No more diving off the bridges into the slaughterfish, after waiting ten minutes to get out of combat AND JUST PLAY THE GAME

Just step into a nearby deathstation and rez right there, and THEN GET ON YOUR HORSE. Don't even have to let us go to wayshrine.
Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Colonel
Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Centurion
Glimson, Arcanist, Major
All EP/ PC NA
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got you covered.

QTaJaZt.png
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asmael wrote: »
    I got you covered.

QTaJaZt.png

We shouldn't have to waste money and materials to get out of combat because ZOS can't seem to fix a bug...
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asmael wrote: »
    I got you covered.

QTaJaZt.png

True but I shouldn't have to pay to kill myself.

Also my DK is surprisingly hard to kill. What I usually do is find a cliff, jump off and hope I can run around again and jump off in time to finish the job.

We need one shot death stations.
    Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
    Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
    Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
    Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
    Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
    Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
    Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Colonel
    Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Centurion
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I requested a bucket of slaughterfish collectible. Alas, if we get it, it will be a memento and you won't be able to use it in Cyrodiil.

Or else you have to keep it slotted and I'll fat finger in the middle of a fight and commit piscine harikari.
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is laughable how;

1. They don't really plan on fixing it in the coming "fix".
    2. They have to wait for a massive game changing update to fix a bug. They run maintenance every week and can't add it this then?

The solution is so simple, have I been attacked in the past 20/30/60 seconds? Have I attacked anyone in the past 20/30/60 seconds? If no, IM NOT IN COMBAT.
    Edited by ThePedge on August 4, 2019 8:21AM
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thought they claimed to have fixed this over a year ago? Silly Zos.
    Edited by MajBludd on August 4, 2019 11:30AM
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What sucks is that they had it so you could at least change siege and now it’s back to nothing again. Not that you can even play anyway the lag is so horrendous. PvP alternates between mediocre and unplayable as in the games skills and combat do not function as intended. Sadly there’s no exaggeration there.
  • Stellarvorous
    Stellarvorous
    ✭✭✭
    Probably has something to do with the concept its no longer regarded as a bug in the eyes of Zos it is clearly an intended feature because that's how you really have to look at it.

If you are somehow expecting it to get fixed any day soon you are going to be severely disappointed the sad irony here is im not trying to be a troll or ruin folks days im trying to be as truthful as possible this feature is here to stay for a while longer.

I bet when folks learn how to use it against others as a way to troll them and get AP then zos will have an answer to fix it till then were all seeing red
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Needs all the quick travel removed and transition to OWPvP over lame ass RvR.
  • DreadDaedroth
    DreadDaedroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos has created the problem when they changed it in the beginning because they didn't want people to take break from a fight/siege to swap gear, siege machines or potions you've in your inventory. If only they will change mind and revert it back...
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    I requested a bucket of slaughterfish collectible. Alas, if we get it, it will be a memento and you won't be able to use it in Cyrodiil.

Or else you have to keep it slotted and I'll fat finger in the middle of a fight and commit piscine harikari.

this would be amazing.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos has created the problem when they changed it in the beginning because they didn't want people to take break from a fight/siege to swap gear, siege machines or potions you've in your inventory. If only they will change mind and revert it back...

Yeah everyone *** about people who can change gear sets on the go to stack effects or adapt to fights. Honestly I couldn’t give a *** if people wanna cheese their way to a win. I’d much rather have the flexibility back and not get stuck with no siege or being unable to mount or travel.
  • mook-eb16_ESO
    mook-eb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    this wont help I've still had combat bug after dying