The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do Plus subs no longer get monthly crowns?

Avoranti
Avoranti
✭✭✭✭✭
Pretty sure it’s been well over a month since purchasing a 3 month subscription and haven’t received any additional crowns since. I read that there was a monthly crown gift and then read on the official Facebook page comments that others also did not receive crowns this month. Is this no longer a thing for plus subs or is this a bug? Anyone else not receive crowns for August?
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avoranti wrote: »
    Pretty sure it’s been well over a month since purchasing a 3 month subscription and haven’t received any additional crowns since. I read that there was a monthly crown gift and then read on the official Facebook page comments that others also did not receive crowns this month. Is this no longer a thing for plus subs or is this a bug? Anyone else not receive crowns for August?

I dont know what platform you are on but on PS4 if you buy in bulk you get your crowns in bulk. You need to do a per month option to get crowns every month.
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I subscribed monthly (NA PC) and just got my Crowns — same time as the payment went through.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All platforms now give ALL crowns at the time of the sub. If you're a monthly sub, then you get 1650 crowns each month. For a 3-month sub, you will get 4950 at the time the sub renews and you thus won't get any more crowns in subsequent months until then next time it renews.

XB was the last to get on board with this, as when they first offered extended subs (3/6/12 months), XB was still getting the crowns doled out monthly, even if you had subbed for 3/6/12 months. However, a few months ago, that changed, and I received the remaining balance for the rest of the months in my 12-month sub.

So, you should have received 4950 crowns at the time you subbed for 3 months and won't get any more until it renews. If you didn't get those 4950 crowns at the time of the sub, then you'll need to submit a support ticket.
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avoranti wrote: »

I play on PC and it has always been so that as soon as you get charged, you get all Crowns for the whole length of your subscription at once. If you bought 3 months, you got 3x 1650 Crowns at once. You won't get any more until you renew the subscription and pay for the new plan of your choice, be it 1 month or 3/6/12 months.

It is not 1650 Crowns monthly, rather per month of paid subscription, if that makes more sense.
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com