The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Soul Splitting Trap versus Fungal Grotto I swarming crabs!

Dusk_Coven
Dusk_Coven
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
They are nicely grouped together to start! LOL
Great for quickly filling soul gems.
Edited by Dusk_Coven on August 13, 2019 7:24PM
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dev notes next patch:

Removed souls from crabs in FG1.
    Playing since beta...
  • Gundug
    Gundug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can also do an eternal soul capture routine on the skeletons at the end of Volenfell. I gathered 2000 before I got tired of it.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tbh. I was kinda shocked that I can get multiple soul gems filled instead of one LOL... :joy:
  • Naftal
    Naftal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just play normally now with trap in most builds and fill the thousands of empty gems I've stocked in no time.
  • ku5h
    ku5h
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tbh. I was kinda shocked that I can get multiple soul gems filled instead of one LOL... :joy:

wow that's OP as sht. They should make GCD of 1gem/sec and to compensate for that loss, buff DoTs dmg by 20%.

• vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTB 100k empty soul gems.
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will be more profitable to sell filled gems to the vendor in two weeks.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Runefang
    Runefang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I filled plenty just parsing on dummies. Can’t believe that works.