Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Does anyone here got kicked on Lair of Maarselok?

danara
danara
✭✭✭
After 40 minutes in the dunjeon the game froze and all my group has been sent to the logging screen.

This also append to an other group i know (i was in vocal with them).

Do you guys also get this?

Best Answers

• Jenzi
    Jenzi
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can’t get past the Maarselok boss, I keep crashing halfway through the fight. My computer fans go crazy.
    Answer ✓
  • Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Crashing to the login screen has been very common in this dungeon.
    Answer ✓
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've done it twice, haven't gotten kicked out but all of us in there were having sound issues on the Azureblight Cancroid boss. Sound would just completely drop for a second or two and come back throughout the fight.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
    Answer ✓
  • Bored_Owl
    Bored_Owl
    ✭✭
    I just finished Lair of Maarselok, and we didn't get kicked, although I did get some ping spikes
  • VDoom1
    VDoom1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, all went well for my group.

However it has been an issue in Fang Lair once. If this happens just jump back in, what else can you do. Worst case scenario is that the dungeon has reset.
    We Fight For Cyrodiil.
    We fight for The Daggerfall Covenant.
    We fight for The Aldmeri Dominion.
    We fight for The Ebonheart Pact.
    We fight for Tamriel!
    CP 1200+
    Grand Master Crafter | Tamriel Hero
    Imperial Dragonknight
    Khajiit Necromancer
    Altmer Templar | Dunmer Nightblade
    Khajiit Nightblade | Argonian Dragonknight
    Altmer Sorcerer | Breton Nightblade
    Nord Warden | Dunmer Sorcerer
    Guild - Priests Of Hircine
    ESO Since 2014
    PC - EU
  • danara
    danara
    ✭✭✭
    Well i dont Know if this is a common issue of if our 2 groups have been unlucky... :/
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jenzi wrote: »
    I can’t get past the Maarselok boss, I keep crashing halfway through the fight. My computer fans go crazy.
    Was it the first encounter? with the plants and horvors? That can be an bit intense with lots of AoE.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • fetito666
    fetito666
    ✭✭✭
    My first run was with an excellent pug. I love all three members that had time to explain mechanics.

ESO is wonderful with people that teach others new stuff.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    fetito666 wrote: »
    My first run was with an excellent pug. I love all three members that had time to explain mechanics.

ESO is wonderful with people that teach others new stuff.
    I got kicked just before the first boss, even though we one-shot every thing and never wiped, because apparently three 'buddies' felt like trolling or inviting one of their friends for the last boss after someone else had already cleared the dungeon.

I realize after reading the thread that OP meant a different kind of kick, just felt like sharing :smiley:
    No ESO is not wonderful with friendly people. Pugs are toxic quite often.
  • Hellmasker
    Hellmasker
    ✭✭✭
    Well, yesterday evening, my group also got booted to login halfway through on the first run - when we got back, it did reset... so we tried again, got to the endboss - middle of the fight - booted - same result. We'll try it again this evening and hope for the best...
    Asgar Hellmasker, Silencer of the Dark Brotherhood
  • ThePlayer
    ThePlayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    i got this, but in the other new dungeon, Moongrave Fane
  • wnights
    wnights
    ✭✭✭
    No but I had a different kind od horiffic experience. I finally get into the dungeon after queuing for 20 minutes on a healer and 2 people out of the group just don't come to the dungeon. I wait for around 5 minutes because maybe they need to empty their inventory or something and then finally ask 'are you guys coming?' I get a simple 'no' and after a couple more minutes they just go offline. Wth!?
    Keirah Belmore - Dark elf Magblade
  • Svenja
    Svenja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alcast had that in his Stream yesterday, his group was in TS with him and they all got booted to char-screen:

https://www.twitch.tv/alcasthq/clip/PeppyGenerousOrangeVoteNay

And my raidgroup had it in vMoL yesterday, we were just past the first boss, and during the ogre-trashpull on the hill, everyone got kicked to character screen. When we logged in, we all were standing in Deshaan, Grahtwood etc where we had been before porting into the trial, and the instance was reset so we had to start over.

If you check the Dev Tracker, there has been a hotfix for this issue apparently, so I hope it doesn#t happen again.
    PC | EU

Svea Rochaud | Templar Healer | AD
    Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror - Immortal Redeemer - Tick-Tock-Tormentor - Gryphon Heart - Spirit Slayer
  • ThePlayer
    ThePlayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wnights the 2 guys gone in the daily random vet dungeons, after they move in Fungal Grotto veteran, quick they finish it and after log out. You have to put them in ignore list coz is something they should do in full group.
    Yes you get the daily if you after move in another easy vet dungeon, the daily is not locked to the dungeon but in killing any last boss of any dungeons.

About this bug that kick everyone out, its terrible coz reset everything..
    Edited by ThePlayer on August 14, 2019 10:05AM
  • Jenzi
    Jenzi
    ✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    Jenzi wrote: »
    Was it the first encounter? with the plants and horvors? That can be an bit intense with lots of AoE.

Yes, it’s when the boss is at about quarter health gone. Happened three times now. I’m going to put all my settings to low and see if that helps. 😕
  • ZeroXFF
    ZeroXFF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had this same thing happen to my groups in vFH yesterday and vFL today. It's a new bu... I mean feature in the new update.