Maintenance for the week of August 19:
· PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – August 23,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

Cannot Login since update (ESO Error 301 - 3:1:755:10061) PC EU

Nyladreas
Nyladreas
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
No idea what to do, tried several things.

Flushed DNS
Power Cycled Home Network
Turned off Firewall and Anti-Virus

Tried both PC NA and PC EU. Always get the same message.

The game worked just fine and I've never had any connection problems until today. Anyone have the same problem or have a solution, please?

EDIT: I've also switched residences today, and I'm connected to a different wifi somewhere in Germany, everything seems to work fine except me trying to Login. Could this also be the issue?

EDIT 2: It's a hotel wifi, so talking to ISP is probably out of my hands. I forgot to mention that! Could it be a blocked port?
Edited by Nyladreas on August 14, 2019 4:45AM
S'Dahrra of Pellitine [PC] <-> [EU] Blood for the Pact
"Where is it written that all our dreams must be small..."
"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past..."
"One who dreams of becoming a king, should first become a man..."
"Happiness is a choice, but because of greed, many are too blind to choose..."

"Always be as fast as the wind, as quiet as the forest, as daring as fire, and as immovable as the mountain..."
  • hero2zer0
    hero2zer0
    ✭✭
    Its probably some routing issue, I have something similar ongoing right now. Check out my thread.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you mean ISP, speak to them. If you mean wifi, don't use it, use a wired connection.
  • ZOS_BillE
    ZOS_BillE
    admin
    @Nyladreas

There are some additional troubleshooting steps you can take if you continue getting Error 301 when logging in. The troubleshooting is listed in the link below.

Why do I get "Login Error: Error 301" when attempting to log in to the game?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    If you mean ISP, speak to them. If you mean wifi, don't use it, use a wired connection.

The problem here is that it's a hotel :D I travel for work, probably would've mentioned that @Tandor.

And thanks @ZOS_BillE I'll take a look when I get home :)
    S'Dahrra of Pellitine [PC] <-> [EU] Blood for the Pact
    "Where is it written that all our dreams must be small..."
    "The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past..."
    "One who dreams of becoming a king, should first become a man..."
    "Happiness is a choice, but because of greed, many are too blind to choose..."

"Always be as fast as the wind, as quiet as the forest, as daring as fire, and as immovable as the mountain..."