The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New patch application stalling

DrPain
DrPain
✭✭✭
Hi. I'm trying to apply the new patch for the 12th of August 2019 and having trouble. The patch downloaded fine but applying the patch stalls each time at 26%. I've tried it a number of times including running as admin and even a PC shut down. But each time it stalls at 26%. I have plenty of HHD space, got 1 TB of space where the install is and my OS drive has 14 GB.
  • Emma_Muaji
    Emma_Muaji
    ✭✭
    Well at least you're not alone. I have NOW been trying for past 2 Day. Mine stalls at 70% with 58226.94 MB remaining. (PC WIN10). I have tried everything I can think of, but no luck. I have a VPN and it's ON. Checked and lowered the security access. I have deleted the update 3 times, that did not work. Ran virus scans, format, defragged, disk clean and anything else I could think of and still stalls. I just hope we're not the only ones. If I have to read one more post and try want it says, I will beat this computer with a rubber chicken. I did post on GD, no response. So I hope someone has an answer for us, I don't want to call my EX.

Good Luck, if I find something, I'll post it to you. EM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @DrPain

We've posted some troubleshooting in this thread that can help when the update gets stuck through the ESO Launcher.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • DrPain
    DrPain
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @DrPain

We've posted some troubleshooting in this thread that can help when the update gets stuck through the ESO Launcher.

Thank you. The repair process seems stuck now at a similar place but the drive is active so I'll give it time. I missed the daily reward now :'(

*Edit* Reinstalling the game. If this doesn't work then bye bye. This is the only game I have issues with CTD or updates not working ect...
    Edited by DrPain on August 14, 2019 12:29AM