Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(PS4 NA) The PTK's - A Chill, Donation-Based Trading Guild (Trader in Alinor/Rimmen regularly)

• DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    gizmojohn wrote: »
    I would like an invite, but I won't be home from work until after 6pm est. gizmojohn is also my eso name.

I, also, will not be home from work until around that time! LOL

I'll send an invite later this evening. :)
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • gizmojohn
    gizmojohn
    Soul Shriven
    I look forward to it. Thank you Dragon!
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We have room for new joiners!

Trader in Orsinium this week, taking advantage of the event traffic. :)
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still have a handful of spots available and a trader in Rimmen this week, and just launched our first housing contest! :)
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did an inactives purge recently, so plenty of room for newcomers to join! :smile:
  • Repitwar
    Repitwar
    ✭✭
    hey. could i get an invite back to PTK. i was a long time member then went MIA for a couple years.
    eric_garvey PSN
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Repitwar wrote: »
    hey. could i get an invite back to PTK. i was a long time member then went MIA for a couple years.
    eric_garvey PSN

Yup, I'll pop you an invite when I get home from work today!
  • Mewpers
    Mewpers
    Just want to say this is the best trading guild I’ve been in. :)
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    And it’s always best to be at the top of the list
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A few slots have opened up in the guild roster if anyone wishes to join.

Our trader is in Wayrest this week. :)
  • hugh440
    hugh440
    ✭✭
    Hello! I'd love to join. psn:hugh440
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    hugh440 wrote: »
    Hello! I'd love to join. psn:hugh440

Invite sent! :)

• DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We've cleared out several inactives, so we have space to accept new members again if anyone would like an invite!
  • Bimret
    Bimret
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I'm new to the game, I'd like to get into trading by joining your guild. PSN: bimret (CP356). Thank you
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bimret wrote: »
    Hello, I'm new to the game, I'd like to get into trading by joining your guild. PSN: bimret (CP356). Thank you

Hello! We're not really a guild set up for newer players, hence we have a CP 500 minimum requirement on joining our guild. At your current stage and wanting to start learning trading, you'd likely find a better fit with Merchant Consortium. I'll pass your PSN along to that GM to get an invite sent your way. :)
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Freed up several more spots for new joiners after an inactives purge.

Trader is Rubyn in Alinor this week (thanks, UI display bug :neutral: ).
  • Repitwar
    Repitwar
    ✭✭
    Repitwar89
    Please send invite
    I have been a long time member. Not sure why i was removed.
    Back playing the game again.
    Thank you
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Repitwar wrote: »
    Repitwar89
    Please send invite
    I have been a long time member. Not sure why i was removed.
    Back playing the game again.
    Thank you

I'll send you an invite when I log in later today. The most likely reason for removal was probably inactivity. Anyone offline for 21 days or longer is at risk of removal since we get a lot of new requests to join and need open space for that, but former members removed for inactivity are always welcome back when they become active again. :)