Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

ESO is the only game that disconnects me from the internet.

xmaveri
xmaveri
✭✭✭
Seriously every other game is fine but I start ESO and my Xbox literally disconnects from the internet. I know many said the problem is Xbox but ESO is the only game causing issues, really wish they could work together to get this worked out, I've missed 3 days of playing and 3 days waisted from my + membership :/
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    this issue has been around for years, unfortunately it happens just after ESO runs its patch or a weekly update, and yes the problem is with Xbox (Microsoft to be exact) 9/10 times there is a conflict in the way Xbox live allows the game access
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @xmaveri

Our help article linked below has some troubleshooting that can help out with disconnections while playing ESO.

Why is my Xbox One disconnecting from the game?

If the disconnections continue, please let us know if they happen at a certain time or in a specific area.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Nexus_Emperor
    Nexus_Emperor
    ✭✭
    I have Same Problem :( need Wite All player sleep to join!!
    I'm play ESO on Xbox 2015-2018
    AND i Move create New Account on PC EU server Cp1080
    i play Trials i like it more i complete Vmol +VSS+Vhof+Vcr
    i love these game and fun time with new people
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mDR4Rvc.jpg
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • xmaveri
    xmaveri
    ✭✭✭
    this issue has been around for years, unfortunately it happens just after ESO runs its patch or a weekly update, and yes the problem is with Xbox (Microsoft to be exact) 9/10 times there is a conflict in the way Xbox live allows the game access

You are correct as now as it was magic I'm having no issues. Seems to only happen a week or two after a major update. If I remember correctly same happen with summerset just not as bad as elsweyr. Anyways it's doing about better, I might only have one disconnect every couple of days which is tolerable to say the least.
  • AnonomissX
    AnonomissX
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is the ONLY game that says I am not connected to the internet.

As I stay rock steady in Xbox party chat the entire time.

Whom do they think they are fooling?
    Ebonheart Pact, Nord Templar/healer on NA Xbox server. My main toon WAS a tall and foxy redhead - now she has been gamma-irradiated and has green skin and black hair. 3 other characters I only use for writs. Can't be bothered to create multiple toons - EXCEPT now my WW is getting spooled up for Cyrodiil - Blood For The Pact! IRL cranky sometimes redhead chick at large in Las Vegas, NV
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We were just talking about how this game does this.
  • KillingUGirl
    KillingUGirl
    ✭✭✭
    This is a serious issue that they refuse to believe exists. I dealt with them for months trying to get my eso to work. I have a Dedicated Xbox for only eso that has a dedicated google fiber line that is ported directly to eso per their instructions and still I can’t play without constant disconnections. This is the ONLY game I have ever had this issue with.
  • HoustonHeart
    MMO's typically are very different then a FPS or games not heavenly dependent on the internet. I have had issues with 2 other MMO's games n xbox one, lately another is having major issues.
  • Redeviledna666
    I am a returning player.

I have been back 3 weeks, roughly, and each day i get disconnected,several times. I am hardwired to the xbox, wifi not enable. Exactly the same issue, drops the internet connection.

I find it very frustrating as i have no issues with other games. I can sit and play Ark all evening, no issues. I also tested playing Division 2 and GTA Online, then an hour on BDO.

None dropped out. Back to ESO, within 5mins, disconnected! logged back in, a few more minutes, disconnected.

• Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah the disconnects are back. A couple of years ago, we got dcd in cyrodiil once an hour. Same thing is happening again.