The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Add-on that simply exports info like skills learned, inventory, etc. for out-of-game perusing

CasgarTheSomnolent
CasgarTheSomnolent
✭✭✭
I'm just looking for add-ons that can just export info in a simple, easy-to-process manner, so I can analyze it without having to be in the game. Two things in particular are on my mind.

1) My inventory. Like most of you, I have too much crap. I'd like to sell it or decon it or just figure out where I want to store it. But I don't want to have the game running full-bore while I just do some inventory analysis. I just want something that can output a text file or something that's easily readable by basic programs, so that I can do my research offline from the game. I'm totally fine with a big-ole multi-page summary of all my inventory info that I can easily search through.

2) Skills. I need to respec some skills on various characters, and it would just be nice to be export my skill tree before I erase everything or even just the morphs. I don't want to have to screencap everything or write it all down to remember everything I had. It seems like it should be a fairly easy thing to do to export my skills, so I can review them offline.

I'm sure there's other info that would nice to have as well that I can't think of right now.

When I was doing my own research, I came across a few websites like Teso-delve.com that will export your info to a file that you can then upload to the website, and it will put it all into its own UI to try to help you sort things out. Didn't like it. It's not updated, the add-on exports every single time you logon to a character, and the website UI really just makes it more complicated than it needs to be. I just sort of want a dump file of everything but in a format that I can read.

I came across UespLog AddOn recently, but either I'm not using it right, or it was never intended to put out the info I want in a readable form or whatever. It's not been friendly to me, so I uninstalled that one as well. I don't need something to constantly log me, either. I just want to be able to dump information when I feel like it, then go find a file and read through it.

I guess it's possible one of the files the game itself puts out already has this info. If so, just tell me where to look.

I'm just tired of spinning up my computer fans and graphics card to do inventory. Any help would be appreciated.