The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shrines!

chuck-18_ESO
chuck-18_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I made a few shrines that came out so beautifully, I had to share them!

Shrine of Fire
tvfu0dksblbh.jpg
nkzhtnwrrvlr.jpg

Shrine of Water
34zhx6k42qx5.jpg
46th4v3n9rwg.jpg

Shrine of Sand
swka4akl56fb.jpg

Shrine of Sky (This one still needs some work, I think.)
62rj4ntk80v2.jpg

The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • Eirinin
    Eirinin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lovely.

As an aside, I wish we have more statues/items related to religion and worship. I'd like my character to have a small chapel to her God.
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eirinin wrote: »
    Lovely.

As an aside, I wish we have more statues/items related to religion and worship. I'd like my character to have a small chapel to her God.
    I agree! There are a few nice Luxury items that fit the "sacred pieces" description, but I'd love it if there were more, especially ones not solely themed around the Eight Divines or the Tribunal. I've had to get a little creative to give my shrines a more foreign feel (vaguely Akaviri is the theme).
    Edited by chuck-18_ESO on August 10, 2019 11:24PM

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are gorgeous! Well done you! :)
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great concept and execution. They remind me of Japanese Shinto shrines.
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome job @chuck-18_ESO
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks so much for the kind words, everyone! <3 I really appreciate it!

• chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ztdn0g13cdm5.jpg

I changed the center around a little, sinking the gazebo into the ground and adding another "Elsweyr Shrine" to give it a house-for-the-spirits feel. I really dig it! Considering adding 2 more "Elsweyr Shrines" to the back to make it even grander, but I don't want to be too over-the-top.

• PrinceOfWorms
    PrinceOfWorms
    ✭✭
    Lovely!
    Yes, such will you be- Queen of every grace. When the last sacramental words are said; and beneath grass and flowers that lovely face moulders among the dead.
    Then, O Beloved, whisper to the worm that crawls up to devour you with a kiss that I still guard in memory the dear form of love that comes to this.