The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How can i track certain ability's that apply a bunch of minor/major buffs?

Xanawolf
Xanawolf
Soul Shriven
For example on my warden healer i use the ability "Enchanted Growth" which grants me and anyone it hits minor endurance and minor intellect but instead of tracking both those two at the same time i was hoping there was some way i could just track 1 buff which would show me who i have applied this ability too, Im using Srendarr to track buffs at the moment and its pretty good but i haven't been able to figure this one out.

I would like this so my UI is less cluttered and easier to read at a glance, Im also aware that some classes can apply these minor/major buffs to themselves so if tried to track them it might show me the buffs they applied to themselves which would make it harder for me tell who has my buffs.

Other than Enchanted Growth i have two other ability's which have the same issue which are Combat Prayer and Ice Fortress, Ive only come back to the game for nearly 2 weeks so im sure there are other ability's that also share this problem.

Hopefully i explained this well, Thanks for reading and if anyone has some suggestions i would love to hear them.
  • ArtOfShred
    ArtOfShred
    ✭✭✭
    LuiExtended has two options that facilitate this in the Buffs and Debuffs settings:
    Show Extra Buffs - show a buff for auras with multiple major/minor effects
    OR
    Consolidate Major/Minor buffs - shows a buff for auras with multiple major/minor effects and hides the major/minor effects.
  • Xanawolf
    Xanawolf
    Soul Shriven
    ArtOfShred wrote: »
    LuiExtended has two options that facilitate this in the Buffs and Debuffs settings:
    Show Extra Buffs - show a buff for auras with multiple major/minor effects
    OR
    Consolidate Major/Minor buffs - shows a buff for auras with multiple major/minor effects and hides the major/minor effects.

Thats what i was looking for, cheers.
    I was using Srendarr to manage my buffs since it has more functionality but it doesn't display the extra buffs like i wanted it to, Guess ill have to mix the two.
  • ArtOfShred
    ArtOfShred
    ✭✭✭
    Bunch of the changes made in the latest patch might not be working on LUI just yet though since I haven't had the time and motivation to update yet, I logged on for the first time in a couple months last night and started working on some stuff so maybe I'll get it there sometime soon. But anything that wasn't signicantly changed by the update should track properly with the settings above used.