Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO+ trial and Housing

udju77b16_ESO
udju77b16_ESO
✭✭✭
What will happen when the ESO+ trial period ends on 13th august, will de additionally placed decorations and furniture in my house rest in place and i just can remove them, or what will happen to the additionally placed items when the lower deco cap is active again?
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Afaik, anything placed over the non plus limit will stay, but no new furnishings can be placed until you remove the total back down to the non plus limit.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    As Earrindo says, anything you have already placed, during the trial period, will remain.

Unless you try to move it, or remove it, when you won't be able to put it back down, or replace it with something else.

So, make sure it's perfectly placed, during the trial period, basically.

Also, make sure the last thing you place/move is something you don't mind if it moves slightly, due to the bug.

As that item/group seems to be the thing that will be most likely to move on its own.
  • udju77b16_ESO
    udju77b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for your answers.
    Tigerseye wrote: »
    As Earrindo says, anything you have already placed, during the trial period, will remain.

Unless you try to move it, or remove it, when you won't be able to put it back down, or replace it with something else.

So, make sure it's perfectly placed, during the trial period, basically.

Also, make sure the last thing you place/move is something you don't mind if it moves slightly, due to the bug.

As that item/group seems to be the thing that will be most likely to move on its own.

Ok, i keep that in mind. :D
  • udju77b16_ESO
    udju77b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    btw: if i place as a last item something unimportant or unwanted, i can simply remove it when ESO+ ends? or will then move the next item, then one placed secomd last?
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure about that, to be honest.

I'm not even sure if unlinked items do move, but I would go on the assumption that they could.

So, it might be best to move an unlinked item you don't intend to remove and just hope it doesn't move, or move too much.

You could always hide the item inside a much larger item and then move it slightly, within that item, for example.

That way, even if it does shift back to its previous position, it will still be hidden.

Also, I think after a certain period of time, placed items (even linked ones) stop shifting (assuming you don't move them immediately before leaving the home/logging).

So, if they have not shifted, or have stopped shifting, prior to the end of the trial, you should be OK.

Edited by Tigerseye on August 12, 2019 1:14PM
  • udju77b16_ESO
    udju77b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you :)
    luckily no items shifted, also not the last one placed. All is fine and i have now 400/200 items placed :D
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you :)
    luckily no items shifted, also not the last one placed. All is fine and i have now 400/200 items placed :D

Nice :smiley: