Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Maarselok monster set

Maxdevil
Maxdevil
✭✭✭
Do you guys have any thought for Maarselok monster set for pvp I was maybe thinking to use with a stam Dk next patch?
(1 item) 1096 Maximum Stamina
(2 item) When you bash an enemy, you spew a cone of corruption, dealing 8000 Disease Damage to enemies. This damage is increased by 5% for each negative effect the enemies have, up to 150% additional damage. This effect can occur once every 7 seconds.
"Maxdevil knows much, and tells some. Maxdevil knows many things others do not."
Pc-Na
  • Vermethys
    Vermethys
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bloodspawn remains the set that synergises best with StamDK, in my opinion. You'll lose some sustain and survivability, but gain proc damage -- I think it's going to be like an improved version of Velidreth if you bash weave with S&B. StamDK builds already apply plenty of negative effects (snares, fracture, poisoned, bleeds, several dots)... so, it's probably going to be a strong option, yeah.
    PC EU CP1400+
    In-game Username: Vermilion98

Characters & Builds
    Edith Geonette [DC Imperial Sorcerer] (AR28)
    Gorgo Aendovius [AD Imperial Dragonknight] (AR28)

My Builds:
  • Nerftheforums
    Nerftheforums
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would check the natch potes if I were you, they nerfed the set making the damage a dot.
    However, bs for life on a dk, you can't replace it it's just too good.