The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

[snip] Streamers are destroying the Game.

Priyasekarssk
Priyasekarssk
✭✭✭✭✭
As Everyone knows ESO is filled with mostly [snip] streamers, the ESO combat balance team is working 24X7 to appease these [snip]. They takeaways complete fun in the game for [snip] streamers who only know to interrupt, bashing, exploiting speed and objects, but complain about pets , sorcs, magicka builds. None of these [snip] ever play mage sorc nor pets nor try anything different. 99 percent of the player base not even watch these [snip] streams and none even heard off outside of ESO and even inside ESO. ZOs your game is more important than these [snip]. Magic, fantasy elements, lore, excellent story content are fun to play than stamina for being a fantasy game with a lot of visuals and a lore-friendly game. That is why we are here. That's why people bought this game. This is an Elder Scrolls game.

No one in the world is playing an MMO for proving that they are Pro PVP players. These [snip] think themselves as a competitive game with millions of dollars price pool. Hardly 1000 people doing PVP in prime time. This game is nowhere competitive PVP and no one treats as such.

Not only these [snip] destroyed ESO, but BDO also went way ahead in active player base and revenue in the last 1.5 years. Even with many accused views botting ESO not even compete with BDO on twitch rankings nor steam. [snip] Ever since the so-called class representatives program started, I mentioned so many times in forums, these [snip] are doing anything good for the game except themselves. These [snip] just acts on own selfish [snip] interest and have nothing to offer for the game. They are buffing up their own metaclass, builds for streams and bitching and filling forums with paid [snip].

These [snip have to be eliminated before anything good happens for this game. They are doing a great favor for the US gaming industry and themselves. We came only for Elder scrolls and casual MMO RPG. Not for [snip] taking over and destroying the total of the game. Even without PVP especially with these [snip], this game will be pretty much fine.
Just for these 1000 people hardly 20-30 streamers, you are destroying your game, where millions have bought for having fun.

[Edit for bait.]
Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on August 9, 2019 1:50AM
  • TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know that petsorc is absolutely overpowered in its state on Live right?
  • Sanguinor2
    Sanguinor2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Your Obsession and Paranoia of streamers really isnt healthy.
    Atributing nerfs to overpeforming petsorcs to "noob garbage streamers" is very unfounded.
    Really everytime I see you post something it all essentially boils down to "noob garbage streamers get nerfed what I like" or "noob garbage streamers this" or "noob garbage streamers that".
    Politeness is respecting others.
    Courage is doing what is fair.
    Modesty is speaking of oneself without vanity.
    Self control is keeping calm even when anger rises.
    Sincerity is expressing oneself without concealing ones thoughts.
    Honor is keeping ones word.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think ZOS ignoring its player base and bad game performance are more realistic culprits
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes only in 1v1& battleground flag games. Not in PVP as whole.

Pet sorc dps is nowhere near top dps even for the worst dps class in PVE and no where near competitive. Nerf single target, slightly buff AOE. I don't care. Nerf pet dps & increase non pet dps.

If still have issues ? Just ban pets from PVP.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on August 9, 2019 12:23AM
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes in 1v1& battleground flag games.

Pet sorc dps is nowhere near top dps even for the worst dps class in PVE and no where near competitive. Nerf single target, slightly buff AOE. I don't care. Nerf pet dps & increase non pet dps.

If still have issues ? Just ban pets from PVP.

Worst class in PVE???.... lol
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• Barbaran
    Barbaran
    ✭✭✭✭
    So.... To sum it up..... You crutch on being a petsorc which currently is an overpowered carry ( I play it when I feel like not really having to do much to earn kills), and are mad they are being adjusted because you are a bad player and will now have to learn how to fight against skilled players....
  • Murador178
    Murador178
    ✭✭✭✭
    The question is: Are there even 100 streamers playing eso on a regualar basis :wink: .
  • RoyalPink06
    RoyalPink06
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    weird flex, but okay
    NA PS4
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll 1v1 you on stream if you want
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Sanguinor2
    Sanguinor2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    I’ll 1v1 you on stream if you want

Please run around a tree while doing so for even more Entertainment.
    Politeness is respecting others.
    Courage is doing what is fair.
    Modesty is speaking of oneself without vanity.
    Self control is keeping calm even when anger rises.
    Sincerity is expressing oneself without concealing ones thoughts.
    Honor is keeping ones word.
  • Darsaga
    Darsaga
    ✭✭✭
    You have posted in my thread so I thought I would have a look at this. I do not even understand what I just read. The streamers that I watch/have watched are usually on some form of common ground in regards to balance and the terrible performance that makes the game unplayable/non enjoyable 70% of the day.

So much so that I almost started grabbing clips of all the common rants making a montage and adding it to my thread. It isn't worth the effort to do that though.

You definitely have some kind of vendetta against someone.

Please put your energy into the only thing left that truly matters for this game performance.
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Barbaran wrote: »
    So.... To sum it up..... You crutch on being a petsorc which currently is an overpowered carry ( I play it when I feel like not really having to do much to earn kills), and are mad they are being adjusted because you are a bad player and will now have to learn how to fight against skilled players....

Just ban pet sorc in PVP. Who cares. I don't care about PVP garbage. Majority of players very well know its not a competitive PVP game. If you want to do medieval warfare with swords and shields there are plenty of strategy there are way better games . Why are you here in fantasy MMORPG and making others' life miserable.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on August 9, 2019 12:21AM
  • Murador178
    Murador178
    ✭✭✭✭
    Darsaga wrote: »
    You have posted in my thread so I thought I would have a look at this. I do not even understand what I just read. The streamers that I watch/have watched are usually on some form of common ground in regards to balance and the terrible performance that makes the game unplayable/non enjoyable 70% of the day.

So much so that I almost started grabbing clips of all the common rants making a montage and adding it to my thread. It isn't worth the effort to do that though.

Please put your energy into the only thing left that truly matters for this game performance.

nono clearly the nerf to pets is destroying the game not performance :trollface: . And Im pretty sure the streamers are also causing all the lag ;) .
    Edited by Murador178 on August 8, 2019 11:56PM
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

For last one year same garbage vomits.Again after one year it will be same.
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Murador178 wrote: »

nono clearly the nerf to pets is destroying the game not performance :trollface: . And Im pretty sure the streamers are also causing all the lag ;) .

If you don't know how to kill a 15K health NPC just ban pets from PVP. Or you play one.

Clearly, several thousands of people will leave ESO. By the way who cares about cyrodil performance? Hardly 1000 people playing in prime time that's it.
    For 500 people the entire ESO community has to suffer or what. I dont even care for PVP. Most don't. For you hardly 500 noobs, 50000 people has to leave the game? THats what I mentioned in the post. Cancer. You people are just taking away the fun , lore , everything from game for your own personal benefit. If people want to PVP with swords and shields, nobody would have bought this game.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on August 9, 2019 12:22AM
  • PhoenixGrey
    PhoenixGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It was OP in murkmire. Its honestly one of the easier classes to kill in open world PVP right now.
    Edited by PhoenixGrey on August 9, 2019 12:24AM
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭
    @Priyasekarssk You obviously haven't been watching good old @diplonicus on twitch. Pity for you i guess.
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings,

After removing a handful of posts for baiting, we have felt it best to keep this thread closed.

Thank you for your understanding,
    -Greg-
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on August 9, 2019 1:56AM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.