The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 Seige weapon circle not appearing at all when selecting a weapon?

OB_Jake
OB_Jake
I've seen other users posts abut seeing two yellow circles appear. I have no circles appear. I've seen other used have errors appear due to trying to use the wrong factions seige items. I noticed a similar error once but purchased new seige weapons on the specific character I'm using and the seige weapon arrow still does not show? I've asked in game and no one has seen this issue before? I have the weapon's in my quickslot and nothing? Thanks!

Best Answer

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @OB_Jake

Deleting the local save data followed by power-cycling your PS4 may help get the animation for siege weapons to show up.

To delete save data on the PlayStation 4:
    1. From the PlayStation Dynamic Menu, navigate to Settings.
    2. Go to Application Saved Data.
    3. Click on Saved Data in System Storage
    4. Select "Delete"
    5. Select The Elder Scrolls Online.
    6. Place ticks next to ESO Save Data.
    7. Select [Delete] and then select [OK] to confirm your decision.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
    Answer ✓
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they have two and you've got none, they must have stolen yours.
  • OB_Jake
    OB_Jake
    It definitely worked. Awesome, thanks again!