The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Server Lag PS4

Rastaman111
Rastaman111
✭✭
So after taking a break from the game for 2 months I just started playing today but the server is lagging so bad...

Is there a way to fix things? Animations don`t work good. enemies spawing late. Speaking to people causes a delay.
  • Allyssea
    Allyssea
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same issues and it has only gotten worse. So much that I have stopped playing on a weekly basis. This might be good for my social life and reading life. :smile:
  • Rastaman111
    Rastaman111
    ✭✭
    So I aint the only one....

Are they gonna fix this ?
  • cynicalbutterfly
    cynicalbutterfly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Typically when the game starts acting that way, it means something else is using my net. The game itself is a huge internet vampire. So even with one device using google can make me lag. I just turn everything else off if it gets bad. Fixes it 99% of the time. Other 1% tends to be weather related.
  • Syrusthevirus187
    Syrusthevirus187
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's so bad
  • Rastaman111
    Rastaman111
    ✭✭
    Well I never had problems with my internet playing this game .

Are they gonna fix this or what?

Any tips how to improve my server connection in the meantime?
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Read: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/56681

They're aware. The response time's a bit sad, but since Elsweyr it's pretty common on PS4 to have delayed sound, invisible NPCs and other symptoms of what appears to be either an over-stuffed client, overloaded servers or a combination of the two.
    PS4NA
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk how y all do it... I had to stop playing until the ps5 is out hopefully it will be fixed by the end of next year. 😂
  • Rastaman111
    Rastaman111
    ✭✭
    well thats lazy

They should fix it now.

Before elsewyr i never had any problems playing this on the EU server
  • Rastaman111
    Rastaman111
    ✭✭
    cancelling my eso plus subscription