Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Looking for Vamp on US Server

Maitredetoi
Looking for someone to bite me, Will distribute my bites freely to other players as well.
  • JJDrakken
    JJDrakken
    ✭✭✭
    Same, willing to help facilitate bites. If i get bitten, will offer bites for free
    Edited by JJDrakken on April 14, 2014 4:26PM
    Leader of Oblivion Crisis. Bunch of Daedric Worshiping MF's. We'll Bang Ok.
  • Klimarov
    Klimarov
    ✭✭✭
    this is like saying, hey give me your restaurant for free and i'll feed all the homeless for free.
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    Klimarov wrote: »
    this is like saying, hey give me your restaurant for free and i'll feed all the homeless for free.

Is it?
  • awkwarrd
    awkwarrd
    ✭✭✭
    How so?
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Bad analogy, but why would this be a terrible thing? Do you hate feeding people?
    ----
    Murray?
  • JJDrakken
    JJDrakken
    ✭✭✭

You are an idiot. Food places provide a service yes, but they are there to make money for the workers/owners to help provide a living for those in the real world

Your virtual money from ESO doesn't put food on your real life table, pay your internet, etc..

It's a game, entertainment, something used to have fun & provide relaxation.
    Leader of Oblivion Crisis. Bunch of Daedric Worshiping MF's. We'll Bang Ok.
  • Maitredetoi
    Not at all, There are leagues of people like me who are sick of people selling bites, and camping spawn sites, making it incredibly difficult for people who want the infection to get it. Good people can change this, and I intend to help in any way i can
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not at all, There are leagues of people like me who are sick of people selling bites, and camping spawn sites, making it incredibly difficult for people who want the infection to get it. Good people can change this, and I intend to help in any way i can

I did hear that ZO has officially said that camping and killing the spawns is going to be considered griefing and will result in bans.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Maitredetoi
    I dont have a problem with camping to find a mob once, I think the problem is the people who are constantly camping the mob that either have the infection already, or are trying to stop others from getting it to preserve their market. I don't think camping a site waiting for a spawn ONCE is a problem , I've done it at the different world boss sites myself for the complete
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont have a problem with camping to find a mob once, I think the problem is the people who are constantly camping the mob that either have the infection already, or are trying to stop others from getting it to preserve their market. I don't think camping a site waiting for a spawn ONCE is a problem , I've done it at the different world boss sites myself for the complete

That's what they're calling griefing. Also, anyone who's camping it just to kill it instead of get infected.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking for a bite myself; I have Racial motifs to give in compensation (Breton, Redguard, Khajit I think, and Dumer). Message me if interested. I'm also interested in joining a Guild of Vampires btw.
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • Maitredetoi
    I started whats going to be a Vampire Guild ( no one has the infection yet lol ) <Eldest Blood> Toon's Name is Fantis if want to Join.