The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there something wrong with Provisioning nodes? (barrels/crates etc)

Locke_ESO
Locke_ESO
✭✭✭
I'm just wondering if there has been a change or something is bugged with barrels/crates and so on? I've been to the city of Dune in Reaper's March 4 times today which is an area that is packed with provisioning nodes and it's been extremely hard to find any provisioning ingredients at all. I'd say out of every 15 nodes I checked 1 was loot-able. This is a marked change from normal where it has always been easy enough to find them here and quite frankly the balance felt about right.

While it's possible they are being looted just before I arrive every time by bots or players it seems unlikely and certainly the place was pretty empty. Combined with the VR1-3 areas giving out level 1 provisioning ingredients so far this is causing me a bit of a headache as there isn't really any other good place to get these ingredients from especially for a specific recipe.
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As someone with three characters with level 50 provisioning (all level 25-33) i have found no end of barrels, sacks,and whatnot to plunder.
    but as you're a zone further than me, i guess this post is moot.
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • Beryl
    Beryl
    ✭✭✭
    An advice for the Reaper's March area - travel to the Thizzrini Arena. It is just full of provisioning nodes, about hundred of barrels and sacks in the area. I had provisioning maxed long before I got there, but that's where I found dozens of ingredients for the blue and purple recipes I wanted to craft.
  • Locke_ESO
    Locke_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the advice on the arena it wasn't to bad but nowhere near as good as Dune used to be.

I checked there twice today and still totally desolate both times. Maybe 100+ barrels/crates/sacks all "opened". I'm convinced its either bugged for me or it's being swept by bots. I'll probably just keep leveling until I find somewhere dropping vr5+ ingredients now as it's way to time consuming looking for lvl 50 at present. Maybe maintenance on Thursday will fix it.
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crates and barrels cannot be bot swept as theyre instanced to player.