The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Battlegrounds Bugged And Not Filling

hobokamera
hobokamera
Soul Shriven
For the past two days now, every battleground I have entered has had one team that doesn't have any players in it. It also never fills up with new players from the queue. Please give us a way to exit these bugged battlegrounds without a 20 minute timeout, or an option to report the battleground as bugged so it can be closed and it stops recruiting players for it.
  • Solace1981
    Solace1981
    ✭✭✭
    I've been playing this game for about 8 months and this happens to me all the time. I'm just curious but how long has this been going on? Why does this not get attention? Its a huge chunk of playtime gone especially if you get 2 in a row. Its damn near an hour of lost play. I really try to overlook this games many, many, many technical flaws but it keeps getting harder and harder everyday. I've hovered over the unsub/uninstall the last 2 days because of it. I honestly think if there's not a fix soon, I'm outta here a long with 2 buddies that followed me here from WoW.
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When they ignore game breaking performance issues for years this is the result, there's no longer enough players to fill a que. Get used to it, it's only only going to get worse with all the misguided changes they are making with the next patch.

• Solace1981
    Solace1981
    ✭✭✭
    Ok just had my second in a row. Not sure how you guys put up with this. Unsubbed but not uninstall. I'll come back to this game after their "performance" updates.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Send me your stuff anyway.
  • Vermintide
    Vermintide
    ✭✭✭✭
    Solace1981 wrote: »
    I've been playing this game for about 8 months and this happens to me all the time. I'm just curious but how long has this been going on? Why does this not get attention? Its a huge chunk of playtime gone especially if you get 2 in a row. Its damn near an hour of lost play. I really try to overlook this games many, many, many technical flaws but it keeps getting harder and harder everyday. I've hovered over the unsub/uninstall the last 2 days because of it. I honestly think if there's not a fix soon, I'm outta here a long with 2 buddies that followed me here from WoW.

I've been around a while, and to the best of my knowledge this particular bug first started when they added that big Cyro style map where you can use your horse. I forget the name of it. But that seems to be where it started.

If it's any consolation, this one replaced the previous bug where you would simply get stuck in a loop of "someone has declined the invitation. You have been placed at the front of the queue."

So at least you get into the BG now :wink:
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vermintide wrote: »

I've been around a while, and to the best of my knowledge this particular bug first started when they added that big Cyro style map where you can use your horse. I forget the name of it. But that seems to be where it started.

If it's any consolation, this one replaced the previous bug where you would simply get stuck in a loop of "someone has declined the invitation. You have been placed at the front of the queue."

This bg bug has been around since the launch of BGs
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vermintide wrote: »

I think so too. It's been twice for me now in the same map, where I couldn't use any skills or see other players except for use my horse. And eventually get kicked out with 20 min of penalty for being inactive. WTF
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.