The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Best brawler build for battlegrounds.

MurderMostFoul
MurderMostFoul
✭✭✭✭✭
I currently run two medium armor toons in battlegrounds, one stamplar and one Stamsorc. The play style with both of them is essentially bursty hit and run. For a change of pace, I'm looking for suggestions about what class/build I can level next to get a toon that can stay in melee range for extended periods in BGs. I'm pretty much always solo queuing, so the build needs to be able to succeed without relying on outside healing, and while I do want to have good survivability, I don't want to be a low damage, full on tank.

Any ideas?
“There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For a limited time only, just use pirate skeleton and health/Stam/lingering pots on literally any Stam toon. Ez pz
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello,

I want to try something like that myself and came across this build for stamplar.
    It seems fun and interesting. Need to try it out myself though.

https://www.learneso.net/stamina-tank-build-the-centurion/

And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • Vermethys
    Vermethys
    ✭✭✭✭
    StamDK is your answer. Check the PvP build in my signature (it's pretty much Scalebreaker ready), but replace Imperial with Nord or Orc for best results.
    Edited by Vermethys on August 9, 2019 1:19PM
    PC EU CP1400+
    In-game Username: Vermilion98

Characters & Builds
    Edith Geonette [DC Imperial Sorcerer] (AR28)
    Gorgo Aendovius [AD Imperial Dragonknight] (AR28)

My Builds:
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vermethys wrote: »
    StamDK is your answer. Check the PvP build in my signature (it's pretty much Scalebreaker ready), but replace Imperial with Nord or Orc for best results.

I was thinking Stam DK, but after doing some searches, the internet seems to think that Stam Warden is even better. It's going to be one or the other for me. Hmmmmm...
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vermethys wrote: »

I was thinking Stam DK, but after doing some searches, the internet seems to think that Stam Warden is even better. It's going to be one or the other for me. Hmmmmm...

Shimmering Shield is OP, especially with reach being a projectile.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten