Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Can connect to EU but not NA on XBOX

SkoobySnaxx
SkoobySnaxx
✭✭✭
i know xbox is down but for some reason i can log in to EU but not NA anyone else having this issue? Some of my guildmates were able to log in on NA
  • Siohwenoeht
    Siohwenoeht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've heard the same... Very very spotty.
    "It is a lovely language, but it takes a very long time saying anything in it, because we do not say anything in it, unless it is worth taking a long time to say, and to listen to." - Treebeard
  • BozzyTheDrummer
    BozzyTheDrummer
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't get past the title screen to get to my character select screen. Keeps telling me it cannot connect.
    Xbox NA
    CP810+

Valthyr Alynwen High Elf MagSorc EP
    Valeon Indoril Dark Elf MagDK EP
    Willard Lorrthane Breton MagDen EP
    Faelian Elilanar High Elf MagPlar EP
    Dro'Kassa Khajiit MagCro EP
    Im-Tanky-Enough Argonian Tank EP
    Lorgdan Bladesmith Orc StamBlade DC
    Cyrus Hayle Redguard StamSorc EP
    Xuxtheem-Light-Bearer Argonian Healer AD
    Galen Morthain Dark Elf MagBlade EP
    Burgesh the Mighty Orc StamDen DC
    Mekar the Vile Orc StamCro DC

"Fimmion hungry. Want sweetroll. Fimmion like pants. Love sweetroll."
  • SkoobySnaxx
    SkoobySnaxx
    ✭✭✭
    I can't get past the title screen to get to my character select screen. Keeps telling me it cannot connect.

yeah its been like that since xbox went down but you should be able to connect to EU
  • Mik195
    Mik195
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got into EU long enough to grab the daily award and my crafting writs. Then tried NA and no luck getting in. At this point, I'm just assuming that the last daily reward on NA is gone.

Correction - apparently all I had to do to get in was post this message. Artaeum is empty!
    Edited by Mik195 on August 7, 2019 4:35AM
  • AnonomissX
    AnonomissX
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's up for me now on the NA xbox server
    Ebonheart Pact, Nord Templar/healer on NA Xbox server. My main toon WAS a tall and foxy redhead - now she has been gamma-irradiated and has green skin and black hair. 3 other characters I only use for writs. Can't be bothered to create multiple toons - EXCEPT now my WW is getting spooled up for Cyrodiil - Blood For The Pact! IRL cranky sometimes redhead chick at large in Las Vegas, NV
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Earlier today there was an Xbox Live interruption that led to login issues. This issue should now be resolved. If you are still having issues with logging in please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xbox LIve has been having issues last 48hrs or so, you may be experiencing the same as the EU did yesterday with the NA, nothing i can say to help but hang in there