The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

VMA Statue

Katahdin
Katahdin
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Why is the statue you get after completing vMA the first time a bust of the Bohemoth and not Voriak???

Doesn't make sense to not have it be the final boss. That SOB tortured me for weeks before I finally killed him. The behemoth wasn't nearly as bad.

I've got the bust in my house with a brazier placed under him so he can burn forever...lol. Would rather it be Voriak
Beta tester November 2013
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't speak for you or for others, but I'm far more concerned about round 7 than 9 after the first few clears. Without fail, if I flawless through 7, I get flawless on the character.

So gimme the lizard statue so I can proudly boast about his death, please!
    Edited by DocFrost72 on August 7, 2019 12:40PM
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea I haven't found round 7 to be all that bad so far. Maybe I'm just lucky?
    Beta tester November 2013