Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do 'non vet' content guilds exist?

wishlist14
wishlist14
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm wondering if there are guilds in Tamriel that absolutely do not do vet content at all?
No vet dungeons
No vet trials

Only normal content and such things as delves and questing and skyshard runs and dolmens.

Are you a player that would like to be surrounded by other players that are only doing normal content and this includes questing. Would you enjoy chatting about the quest you are doing or join a group on a relaxed dungeon run or skyshards farm? Do you like a slower pace. Would you prefer to be in a guild where leaderboards are not a thing?

I'm very curious to find out not only if there are players out there that would enjoy normal content but also if perhaps there are already guilds like this. Please dont say you are both that is not what im asking thank you kindly.
Edited by wishlist14 on August 7, 2019 7:16AM
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i'm sure there are ppl that just quest ect
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm sure there are ppl that just quest ect

Yes there are but are there guilds that only do normals. Thanks for reply.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    not sure about a dedicated guild for such things, as you know some vet content is needed for certain sets even to do "norma"l DLC dungeons and trials
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are probably plenty of guilds that do mostly normal content. It would be hard to have a specific rule telling people they can never run any vet content in guild. If you're happy with a mostly normal runs guild, you shouldn't have to look to long.
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are probably plenty of guilds that do mostly normal content. It would be hard to have a specific rule telling people they can never run any vet content in guild. If you're happy with a mostly normal runs guild, you shouldn't have to look to long.

ok thank you