The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Rewards

Destiel_Cackles
Destiel_Cackles
Soul Shriven
I know this months rewards include 100,000 gold - I believe if you log in for 25 days in a row? Forgive me if I'm wrong, new player here.
My question is, I've claimed my daily reward since I started playing in April apart from today because Xbox live is down and I can't log in. Does this mean that I'm going to lose the 100,000 gold reward? Gutted if that's the case!
  • WembleyOTG
    WembleyOTG
    ✭✭✭
    No you'll be fine. You don't have to log in every day you can miss days you just won't get the rewards for the last days of the month. You will continue off where you last were this month.
    Edited by WembleyOTG on August 7, 2019 12:24AM
  • Destiel_Cackles
    Destiel_Cackles
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks so much!
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you look it will show which rewards you are not eligible for in the bottom right corner of the icon. So you can miss maybe 10 days and still get the 100k, I don't have it up in front of me, but think it's middle of week 3.
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com