The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

I've missed a couple logins and now Xbox has an interruption...

ArchMikem
ArchMikem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Work has been hectic the last several days making me miss some logins and then today when I came home hoping to log in and advance the daily reward Xbox has a service interruption that's persisting up toward my bed time (YES working adults have freakin bed times).

I swear if I miss this month's 100k daily... :'(
CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Siohwenoeht
    Siohwenoeht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's been an extra long one this time. Went down right before I went to work. Can't believe it's still down.
    "It is a lovely language, but it takes a very long time saying anything in it, because we do not say anything in it, unless it is worth taking a long time to say, and to listen to." - Treebeard
  • Bekkael
    Bekkael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4 also had issues logging in to ESO earlier today. FYI, every other game plays just fine on my console, currently. All except ESO. :pensive:
    ~~ Lady Gamer ~~ ♥ ~~ Xbox NA ~~
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If my math is right i now just missed 3 of my 6 day window for the gold reward. They just had to put it at the end of the month.

Thanks xbox live.
  • Siohwenoeht
    Siohwenoeht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ArchMikem are you on NA or EU by chance?
    "It is a lovely language, but it takes a very long time saying anything in it, because we do not say anything in it, unless it is worth taking a long time to say, and to listen to." - Treebeard
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

NA.
  • Siohwenoeht
    Siohwenoeht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

NA.

Me too, just had the wife try to log in and still no connection to live. xB live runs only one server correct?
  • Zombabe1
    Zombabe1
    ✭✭✭
    Same here. I am on Xbox eu.
    All my other online games work but eso won't load.
  • Devil_Keyz
    Devil_Keyz
    ✭✭✭
    Fkin bull *** been like this for about 8 hours wtf
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've only missed almost 5 months of daily rewards on Xbox EU, there's been at least 4 events and few missed event tickets during that time also, am I entitled to be annoyed at this point or should I still be patient and understandable?
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've only missed almost 5 months of daily rewards on Xbox EU, there's been at least 4 events and few missed event tickets during that time also, am I entitled to be annoyed at this point or should I still be patient and understandable?

Entitled is the wrong word. It means deserving without reason. A service interruption beyond your control is a reason.
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems all their servers have trouble. Been trying to download some mods for Skyrim today, and I get kicked out by bethesda saying connection was lost. I'm this close on throwing every bethesda / ZoS game I own out the window...
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want my 6k ap and 50 crowns.

I spent the entire time I had available to play just trying to get in.
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭

Entitled is the wrong word. It means deserving without reason. A service interruption beyond your control is a reason.

Must admit I posted this because I wanted to see the reaction and the word "entitled" was picked intentionally, of course I'm entitled to get annoyed even I couldn't log in for only 5 minutes. What I'd like to see is most of the players having my problem and not able to log in at all for months, forum entertainment would be real, also then Zenimax might actually do something to fix it.
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This sort of interruption is all the more reason certain check-in things should be automated. @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Such as Hireling Mail and the Shadowy Supplier, which can be a huge chore if you have a lot of toons. Having the system drop the delivery into the crafting bag without you having to log in at all would be great. Login issues are only one reason out of many that support a quality of life upgrade like this.

As for daily login rewards, obviously it's meant to keep you checking in, so I think if you're an ESO+ subscriber, a nice service would be to automatically collect your login reward for you as well and put it in the crafting bag till you pick it up.
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on August 7, 2019 6:52PM
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If my math is right i now just missed 3 of my 6 day window for the gold reward. They just had to put it at the end of the month.

Thanks xbox live.

Well at least this time you can afford to miss a day last time you had to login every single day of the month to get it
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Earlier today there was an Xbox Live interruption that led to login issues. This issue should now be resolved. If you are still having issues with logging in please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    Earlier today there was an Xbox Live interruption that led to login issues. This issue should now be resolved. If you are still having issues with logging in please let us know.

Theres no issue anymore, im sure Xbox resolved their interruption while i was asleep last night.

Now i just need to make sure i log in every day for 20 more days. :#