The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Daily Login Reward?

Karkas
Karkas
Soul Shriven
With the Xbox Live login technical issues, will Xbox users get a free day for the login rewards? I am asking because the last three days of this month are nice Alliance Points and since this issue affects the day to login before 8PM EST and possibly the next day as well... I will miss the opportunity to get 3000 Alliance points and maybe the one earlier of 2000 Alliance points. ;(

Ashe
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've missed all the daily rewards for 5 months already after 5 days because my account is stuck, do I get something also? I guess not, happy customer again.