Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot log into eso

shalalaA7X
shalalaA7X
✭✭✭
“Could not connect to Xbox live please try again.” Xbox NA. Friend is also having same issue.
  • xWarbrain
    xWarbrain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It must be Tuesday then.
    XB1 NA
    Your nerf suggestion is dumb. Learn to counter other players instead of having the game rebuilt to your ability level.
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You did read the LARGE post in RED above, correct?
  • shalalaA7X
    shalalaA7X
    ✭✭✭
    Ashtaris wrote: »
    You did read the LARGE post in RED above, correct?

It wasn’t there when I stared typing sorry I can not predict that was being posted after I loaded this page.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I see that they just performed maintenance on PS4 due to server log in issues and frozen dragons. Hopefully, they'll do the same for XB if it isn't a problem with Live.

BTW - I didn't see any threads about frozen dragons on XB (or PS4 for that matter), but there definitely have been instances of it this past weekend on XB.
  • Jaxwell
    Jaxwell
    ✭✭✭
    I appreciate these outages as they are reminders for me that there is no need to renew my subscription.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Whelp, it turned out to be a problem with Live and not ESO's server. Funny, as last night I thought about skipping logging in to get my daily after 7pm CT and just pick it up today prior to 7pm CT. But then I thought - it'd be just my luck that if I don't pick it up tonight that Live will be down tomorrow. And sure enough! But, I did pick up my daily, so I'm good there.
  • Pirateassassin3
    Its ESO, i get the same error message, but i can login to destiny 2 and play without any problems....
  • FixedBlade123
    FixedBlade123
    ✭✭✭
    Jaxwell wrote: »
    I appreciate these outages as they are reminders for me that there is no need to renew my subscription.

It is pretty disheartening. How much money have I spent with this company? Impossible to say after 5 years of feeding the cash sponge. As hard as I want to be nice and give Zen the benefit of the doubt I've come to the conclusion that things simply aren't going to get better. I'm so drained of emotional energy that I can hardly get angry anymore. My anger has morphed into a sort of catatonic listlessness where I'm sitting in a corner gently smacking my head against the wall while murmuring some incoherent sentence over and over and over and over and over again. If only someone would shoot me full of morphine then maybe life would be good again.

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Xbox Live is currently experiencing an interruption leading to login issues on the Xbox Megaservers.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • AnonomissX
    AnonomissX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ahem. For the clueless. This time, it's Xbox live's fault, not Zenimax. I cant even play Soltrio or Pac Man or Peggle on the XBox.
    Ebonheart Pact, Nord Templar/healer on NA Xbox server. My main toon WAS a tall and foxy redhead - now she has been gamma-irradiated and has green skin and black hair. 3 other characters I only use for writs. Can't be bothered to create multiple toons - EXCEPT now my WW is getting spooled up for Cyrodiil - Blood For The Pact! IRL cranky sometimes redhead chick at large in Las Vegas, NV
  • BozzyTheDrummer
    BozzyTheDrummer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaxwell wrote: »

This has nothing to do with ESO. It's Xbox Live that is having the issues.
    Xbox NA
    CP810+

Valthyr Alynwen High Elf MagSorc EP
    Valeon Indoril Dark Elf MagDK EP
    Willard Lorrthane Breton MagDen EP
    Faelian Elilanar High Elf MagPlar EP
    Dro'Kassa Khajiit MagCro EP
    Im-Tanky-Enough Argonian Tank EP
    Lorgdan Bladesmith Orc StamBlade DC
    Cyrus Hayle Redguard StamSorc EP
    Xuxtheem-Light-Bearer Argonian Healer AD
    Galen Morthain Dark Elf MagBlade EP
    Burgesh the Mighty Orc StamDen DC
    Mekar the Vile Orc StamCro DC

"Fimmion hungry. Want sweetroll. Fimmion like pants. Love sweetroll."
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Eso has been down all day. May just be a select few games but I’m playing my other games just fine... all except eso.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm, so it’s odd that Xbox live suggests purchases and such are down not gaming.

Oddly ESO doesn’t work but Fortnite and other games with ingame purchases work fine that are online games. (Shrug)
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Bekkael
    Bekkael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every other game on my Xbox works fine. My hubby is currently playing and having a great time on his Call of Duty, but I can't log in to ESO. And what a complete coincidence that PS4 also couldn't log in earlier today!

Now who's fault is it again? Oh, Xbox. Right...suuuure it is. :trollface:
    ~~ Lady Gamer ~~ ♥ ~~ Xbox NA ~~
  • Arrow_In_The_Knee
    When I check the Xbox page it says all games are running normal. That will tell you that all games are running normal but yours. Time to quit blaming others and get it fixed yourself.
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bekkael wrote: »
    Every other game on my Xbox works fine. My hubby is currently playing and having a great time on his Call of Duty, but I can't log in to ESO. And what a complete coincidence that PS4 also couldn't log in earlier today!

Now who's fault is it again? Oh, Xbox. Right...suuuure it is. :trollface:

I'm sure the fault is completely on players, reset console and router, open and close all the ports, upgrade your connection and then change the operator. After all this obviously won't help anything, then your obligation is to pack your stuff and move to nearby the server location. You as a player are responsible to make the game work again!

(This post is presented in a fully sarcastic form, however it's totally fine to interpret it as pleased for further confusion and entertainment.)
  • DKMaestro
    DKMaestro
    ✭✭✭
    Did all of the above. Even managed to *** of my ISO and find a new one. Game still not loading.
    Just ordered a new router on Amazon Prime Now - will be here in two hours - will update if it solves the problem.
    Old man playing. Have a life, a job and only one character, which is grumpy (all the time)
  • Bekkael
    Bekkael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just switched to a 10 hour youtube video of an endless ESO load screen. All better! It's just like I'm actually playing the game again. :kissing_heart:
    ~~ Lady Gamer ~~ ♥ ~~ Xbox NA ~~