Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Earn All-New Rewards During the Orsinium Celebration Event"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
0705fab7766c752ca04bacda69397638.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for the "Earn All-New Rewards During the Orsinium Celebration Event" blog article.

Venture into the snow-capped mountains of Wrothgar during the Orsinium Celebration Event for bonus rewards in the zone and Maelstrom Arena.
Staff Post
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not gunna lie, kind of excited for weapon pages. Also, thank you for letting people earn them on normal!
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank you for allowing us to get our tickets by doing either daily, unlike Morrowind where we had to do both. Please consider changing this for future MW anniversary events, so that we don't have to do both a delve and a WB daily to earn our 2 tickets.

IIRC, from what I read in the PTS feedback for this event, the Orc furnishings are not unique for this event, but are rather Homestead furnishings that can be crafted. So these are furnishings that have been in the game for years and can be obtained rather easily outside of purchasing them for event tickets. Just a PSA so that players don't waste tickets they might otherwise want to save for actual unique items. Anyone who tested this on PTS, please confirm or correct me if I'm wrong.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on August 6, 2019 3:07PM
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's going on? I'm not seeing any text at all in that article, only the picture? >_> And yes, tried different browsers too.
  • Psychpsych13
    Psychpsych13
    ✭✭
    Are the maelstrom weapon styles subject to double drops if veteran is completed?
    PS4 NA
    Phystacis - MagBlade
    Gabralter - MagSorc
    Fadrex - MagPlar
  • deviousthevile
    deviousthevile
    ✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    What's going on? I'm not seeing any text at all in that article, only the picture? >_> And yes, tried different browsers too.

Try clicking the link, not the image? If your are trying the link, I don't know and am sorry
    CP 1220
    Devious The Vile Lv 50 Stamblade
    The Elven Terror Lv 50 PvP Support Healplar
    Kintao Doombringer Lv 50 MagSorc
    Healz Ur Bum Lv 50 Healplar
    Toby the Fat Node Hunter Lv 50 Stamina DK (Farmer)
    Something Disgusting Lv 50 Stamden
    You Hit my Splodey Button Lv 50 Blazing Shield Templar Tank
    Kyo Kane Lv 50 Magblade
    Watch Me Burn Lv 50 MagDK
    R N Geesus Lv 50 Stamblade
    Rampage the Vile Lv 50 Stamblade
    Backslash Playdead Lv 50 Healcro
    Sallidadna of House Vile Lv 50 Stamcro
    Hand of the Night King Lv 50 Magcro
    Fróstβíté Lv 40 Ice Warden
    Bella av Cava Vile Lv 24 MagSorc
    Storc the Orc Stam Sorc Lv 50 StamSorc

• Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a server maintenance scheduled for Monday, August 19 ?
    It would be nice to know to avoid what happened previously on EU, during last event.

@ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_SarahHecker
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are the maelstrom weapon styles subject to double drops if veteran is completed?

It seems that running vet is a guarantee versus a chance on normal. Consider it "double chance" instead of "double drop".
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bah, should have made the pages exclusive to Veteran, would have given people incentive to actually try their hand at vet instead of just running normal over and over.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »

Try clicking the link, not the image? If your are trying the link, I don't know and am sorry

I was clicking the link. But I see the text now. Guess they had it down for a few minutes, for corrections maybe.
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker is that meme resurfacing about double vMA drops around the office doors?
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Thank you for allowing us to get our tickets by doing either daily, unlike Morrowind where we had to do both. Please consider changing this for future MW anniversary events, so that we don't have to do both a delve and a WB daily to earn our 2 tickets.

Yes, thank you ZOS for this. Especially as many of the Wrothgar world bosses are really a huge pita, either the boss themselves or running around.
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on August 6, 2019 5:50PM
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Made my choice: Maelstorm Shield and both Axes outfits are awesome
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Does this mean that maelstrom weapons drop from normal vma during the event or did I read that wrong?
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Does this mean that maelstrom weapons drop from normal vma during the event or did I read that wrong?
    Normal still doesn't drop weapons, veteran drops double
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You read that wrong. The outfit styles will drop in normal - not the actual weapons.