The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS - New Recipes - Witch's Festival?

tmbrinks
tmbrinks
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
New Recipes that show up under Witch's Wondrous Cauldron on a template character on PTS

Disastrously Bloody Mara
2mOyPEj.jpg

Pack Leader's Bone Broth
mb9q5ed.jpg

Bewitched Sugar Skulls
mKGvqg1.jpg
Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
61,215 achievement points
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS is penciling in some of their missing provisioning combinations ... but the health recovery ones?

Meh ...
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slightly ease transformation? can you elaborate
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bewitched Sugar Skulls looks to be BIS for the majority. :o
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    People doing dragon hunts will be making gold..... Although the one I might actually use is the last one, where I need to hunt scribs and columbine......
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JKorr wrote: »
    People doing dragon hunts will be making gold..... Although the one I might actually use is the last one, where I need to hunt scribs and columbine......

Yep... Columbine and Scrib Jelly prices might go up accordingly too.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    JKorr wrote: »
    People doing dragon hunts will be making gold...

Storing dragon blood will continue B)
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • knudsen
    knudsen
    ✭✭✭
    They are all stated as drinks. Care to test the last two if they are working with bone pirate?
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have heard the last one is mis-labeled, and is in fact a food. The other two are drinks.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LeHarrt91 wrote: »

It reduces the cost of ww skills by 5%-ish (afaik, heard it from another player on pts, haven't *** myself)
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why didnt zos add health recovery to the stam food?

The mag and stam food use that expensive dragon ingredients and the new tri stat food is cheap to make
  • MechanicalMudcrab
    MechanicalMudcrab
    ✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »

It reduces the cost of ww skills by 5%-ish (afaik, heard it from another player on pts, haven't *** myself)

Is it the same for the vampire one?
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Also curious what that drink does for vampires.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »

It puts you to Stage 4 Vampire immediately,

It also reduced the cost of Vampire skills
    Devouring Swarm from 205 Ultimate to 190 Ultimate
    Baleful Mist 3597 Magicka to 3305
    Elusive Mist 3397 Magicka to 3122
    Drain from 1997 Magicka to 1836

Approximately a 7-8% reduction in cost.
    Edited by tmbrinks on August 6, 2019 12:59PM
  • MechanicalMudcrab
    MechanicalMudcrab
    ✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »
    olsborg wrote: »

It puts you to Stage 4 Vampire immediately,

It also reduced the cost of Vampire skills
    Devouring Swarm from 205 Ultimate to 190 Ultimate
    Baleful Mist 3597 Magicka to 3305
    Elusive Mist 3397 Magicka to 3122
    Drain from 1997 Magicka to 1836

Approximately a 7-8% reduction in cost.

Thanks for the info
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thx @tmbrinks

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh looking forward to trying these out!! I've been waiting patiently for a werewolf food too!!! For too long we've had a vampire one!
  • Dragonredux
    Dragonredux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might be a minor nitpick but why the hell is there health recovery on a vampire drink?
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might be a minor nitpick but why the hell is there health recovery on a vampire drink?

The question is why the hell the HR is missing from the Werewolf food?
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bewitched Sugar Skulls looks to be BIS for the majority. :o

That's what I was thinking as well. The recipe finally makes it worthwhile for me to craft some gold food. I prefer the current three trait purples over the two trait golds as it fits better with my mostly open world and group finder game play.
  • DovahkiinHeart
    DovahkiinHeart
    ✭✭✭
    Can anyone confirm if these recipes made it live yet?
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, the event is now live, so the recipes are dropping from the plunder skulls.
  • DovahkiinHeart
    DovahkiinHeart
    ✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Yes, the event is now live, so the recipes are dropping from the plunder skulls.

Cool, are they bound to your account? Or sellable?
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

Cool, are they bound to your account? Or sellable?

I'm pretty sure they're tradable, just like all the other recipes.
  • Katastrophia
    Katastrophia
    ✭✭
    The actual stats aren’t what they’re supposed to be. I tried the bewitched sugar skulls and the stats don’t match the recipe. I. The character screen it says max health 3937, stam and mag 3622 and health recovery by 393. What’s up with the glitch or what?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The actual stats aren’t what they’re supposed to be. I tried the bewitched sugar skulls and the stats don’t match the recipe. I. The character screen it says max health 3937, stam and mag 3622 and health recovery by 393. What’s up with the glitch or what?

You might want to post a screenshot, @Katastrophia, when you have a chance so forum-goers can see.

Just confirming you’re on a CP810+ character?
  • CynicK
    CynicK
    ✭✭✭
    The pack leader bone broth for being gold should have 4 effects, to be really useful to werewolves should give stamina recovery too, and I do not say that because i have 2 werewolves chars because they just got to be werewolves because I found some in the wild.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Gilvoth on October 28, 2019 3:49PM
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The difference between the tool tip on the food itself and what's listed on the character sheet is not unique to this food. It affects all scaling foods/drinks and has been around since I think the Wrathstone update.
  • Katastrophia
    Katastrophia
    ✭✭
    I’m Cp810. All my passives are maxed. I don’t use any of the social media that I store pictures. But I posted it on Twitter.
  • Katastrophia
    Katastrophia
    ✭✭
    When I first tried the bewitched sugar skulls, the resource stats were correct but later they changed. I have an alternate account that I tried it on a level 14. The character screen shows higher but the actual resource stat bar shows lower.