The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[EU, PC, Social, Casual, PvX] Ashen Crown

Darkest_Hour
Darkest_Hour
Soul Shriven
LjTbetU.png

You, yeah you! You want to be more than a faceless being in a sea of elitists and self-proclaimed "pro players", right?
Maybe you just started. Maybe you are a veteran. Though, none of that matters. With us, everyone is Royalty.

AEiW5qK.png

Who are we, and what do we offer?
We enjoy a very social, casual playstyle. Therefore, we are always looking for brave souls to join the cause!
Everyone may become a Knight of the Crown, veterans and beginners alike. As you can see, we are a new Guild,
but as we gain more members, we will host a wide variety of events. Additionally, we offer a special rank to
Veterans who want to help new players, if needed. This way we can ensure no one gets stuck or makes a decision
they may later regret.

AEiW5qK.png

Who can join?
Anyone, as long as they stay active and follow our rules (as seen below).

AEiW5qK.png

Rules
We like to keep it simple, so the only rules you'll need to follow are:

Be an active part of our community
Be friendly (no toxicity, harassment, etc.)
Join our Discord server

AEiW5qK.png

Our Discord Server
https://discord.gg/8t7jw43

AEiW5qK.png

Still have questions?
If there is something that you need to know, feel free to contact "Darkest#8859" on Discord, or "@xllNonamellx" in-game!

LjTbetU.png

Edited by Darkest_Hour on August 5, 2019 12:47PM
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think platform would be a valid information
  • Darkest_Hour
    Darkest_Hour
    Soul Shriven
    Zer0_CooL wrote: »

Thanks, knew I forgot something
  • Kynigos
    Kynigos
    ✭✭
    Zer0_CooL wrote: »

Uhh......Check the sub forum this is posted in and take a guess.

I know you can figure it out ;) I believe in you.

/s