The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Jewelry crafting surveys

ms_sophysticated
Can someone tell me what the requirements are for getting more jewelry crafting surveys? I do writs on 12 characters daily and some get them and some don’t.

What do I have to do to be able to get them consistently?

I get the jewelry master writs with huge writ vouchers but without enough surveys I cant complete them Without spending all my gold on platinum to maybe or maybe not get enough grains to turn into platings for them.
Console/SERVER:PS4/NA
CHARACTER INFO:
mssophysticated-khajit-Stamina-Nightbliade
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's all RNG. The drop rate over time is about the same, with ebbs and flows in the individual day.

So, how to get more surveys, do more writs on more alts.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow, someone doing jewelry MW's, amazing.Do you want mine?
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surveys drop at an approximate 1 in 8 chance for all levels of writs.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • ms_sophysticated
    disintegr8 wrote: »
    Wow, someone doing jewelry MW's, amazing.Do you want mine?

Yes if you don’t want them. My psn is : ms_sophysticated

Console/SERVER:PS4/NA
    CHARACTER INFO:
    mssophysticated-khajit-Stamina-Nightbliade
  • phwaap
    phwaap
    ✭✭✭
    Red Mountain would have to be made of pure platinum dust for you to get enough grains to do writs for a week.
  • Ri_Khan
    Ri_Khan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The drop rates on chromium and zircon are way too low to even bother with those writs. They get marked as junk the instant they hit my inventory. If you're desperate for vouchers, focus on the other crafting skills first.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I get the jewelry master writs with huge writ vouchers but without enough surveys I cant complete them Without spending all my gold on platinum to maybe or maybe not get enough grains to turn into platings for them.

The current jewelry master writs aren't good enough to be made, they're too expensive. I advise you to stop and don't do any jewelry master writs before U23 goes live because after that we will have improved purple and gold master writs (vouchers granted by those will be more than the double of those currently granted) and blue jewelry master writs will be added.
    Besides that, we will have a chance to get grains and platings as rewards for crafting jewelry daily writs.

Fyi, changes to jewelry master writs aren't retroactive.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP