The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Alabaster Jerboa

Avariprivateer
Avariprivateer
✭✭✭
Has a price been set for the rodent? I've never bought a crown item before, I was hoping it might be reasonable.
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown store prices are never reasonable, so that notion is easy to discard. Expect to pay at least $5 USD (500 crowns) for the pixels. It will probably be closer to $10 USD (1000 crowns).
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They never announce the prices in advance, but you can have a look at the pets currently available to get an idea of prices. So probably around 700 crowns.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Cheetac19
    Cheetac19
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I think they set the prices based on hype and how uncommon/unique the thing is (remember the elk?)
    I'd say 700-1000. Likely 1k because jerboas are a new pet style and it's white.That seems to make things more expensive, being solid white or black rather than the usual brown.
    It's certainly cute, but I hope it's not 1k. A bit much for a jerboa pet imho.