The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Service Tokens

Mason_King
Mason_King
✭✭✭
So I'm looking at the Crown Store because I had received an additional 500 Crowns and 3 Name Change Tokens, and 3 Race Change Tokens months ago.
I appreciate the Crowns where ever they came from. However, the Name Change Tokens I might be useful to me... but I don't see me using the Race Change tokens.

Now these tokens, to my understanding, are worth Name Change: 2,500 Crowns/Token, and the Race Change 3,000 Crowns/token. to me thats a lot of money that's not going to be put to use. and there is a lot of other neat content I would like to purchase with those crowns.

I guess my Question is: Can crown Store gifts/items, particularly these Tokens, somehow be exchanged or am I unfortunately stuck with theses tokens?
Could/Should I try contacting Customer Service?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They can't.

Those tokens were a gift from ZOS during the update when they revamped Racial passives, and understanding that many players might want to change Race (and thus Name, for the lore folks), ZOS gave every account 3 Race and Name change tokens.
    Edited by VaranisArano on August 4, 2019 12:47AM
  • Mason_King
    Mason_King
    ✭✭✭
    Ooooh okay then, Thank you for letting me know.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The extra 500 crowns might be from this: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/55729
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just used them as appearance change, still have one left. Consider it insurance, you might want to use them someday and you won't have to buy them.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU