Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Contact number

kinguardian
kinguardian
✭✭✭✭
Is there an actual phone number you can call so that someone can help me with the problems I have.

Putting in a ticket really sucks because every time another person answers and a lot do not read back so then they give double answers and ask double questions and all the time I am still having the same problem.

Can I phone the customer service or is it possible to just deal with one costumer service person that helps me with the problem?

Who knows the answer?
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They don't publish numbers for this for a reason. The phone would never stop ringing and many of those call would be raging nut jobs complaining about various things, like nerfs or whatever little thing they wanted to rage about instead of actual problems
    Edited by Katahdin on July 6, 2019 11:27PM
    Beta tester November 2013
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes that is also true. I did not think of that. I sometimes forget that there are rude people in the world.

I will ask in a ticket if only one person can deal with my case. Then it will get less messy.

• Viscous119
    Viscous119
    ✭✭✭
    Zenimax phone number is : 1-844-936-4629. This is the number at the bottom of the legal agreement. Hopefully it may help.
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katahdin wrote: »
    They don't publish numbers for this for a reason. The phone would never stop ringing and many of those call would be raging nut jobs complaining about various things, like nerfs or whatever little thing they wanted to rage about instead of actual problems

They wouldn't have to be afraid of rude people if they didn't put out crud and call it shinola. Customer service these days is a dying industry because products aren't made with any sort of decent quality anymore. Their ticket support system is a fine example of something that doesn't even work. I purchased the /esraj emote on two accounts this week and the game took more than the required 16 crown gems from my accounts and did not apply the emote to my collectibles tab. Just trying to open a support ticket is a feat of unexplainable gymnastics trying to get your problem listed from the narrow limited choices in their drop down menus only to end up being told to go to something else to get help.
    Edited by SteveCampsOut on August 4, 2019 7:04AM
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
  • unclesheosnephew
    unclesheosnephew
    ✭✭✭
    I actually remember when I was taught the customer is always right. I think this switch around the same time we became cashiers at our grocery store but dont get paid to do it.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There used to be a support phone number but they shut it down in 2015, and now only have the in-game reports and the support web portal.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Katahdin wrote: »

They wouldn't have to be afraid of rude people if they didn't put out crud and call it shinola. Customer service these days is a dying industry because products aren't made with any sort of decent quality anymore. Their ticket support system is a fine example of something that doesn't even work. I purchased the /esraj emote on two accounts this week and the game took more than the required 16 crown gems from my accounts and did not apply the emote to my collectibles tab. Just trying to open a support ticket is a feat of unexplainable gymnastics trying to get your problem listed from the narrow limited choices in their drop down menus only to end up being told to go to something else to get help.

Oh yes I know what you mean.I just send a ticket with please contact me out of desperation because everytime I get back that I have to go somewhere different and I cant response on this message. Aaarrgg.

Most of the customer service does want to help but to get to them is sometimes a challenge.
  • Jayman1000
    Jayman1000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The reason their support dont have a telephone number is the same reason all your other business that you shop at dont have customer support with a telephone you can call. Wait, they do have a phone number... um ok, let me try again. The reason their support dont have a telephone number is because there is no problems to speak of in the game, so there is no reason for you to call them. No? thyat's not it? Ok, hmm , let me see.. aha! It's because there is so many problems that their lines would be swamped by players calling them all the time!

A small anecdote in that relation. I worked at a phone company once and at a certain point lawmakers made it obligatory for phone companies to have an email support customers could write to. Because our leaders did not want to offer email support, they made the an email adress ridiculously hard to remember, like companyname.customersupport@abbreviationforcompanyname.cs.com and then only posted a small image of it so it could not be copy pasted. If you worked at that company at that time im sure you would know now which company this was ;)
    Edited by Jayman1000 on August 7, 2019 10:41PM