Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Tempest Island Vet?

Summ0n3r
Summ0n3r
im tank at cp 291, can I do temespt isl on vet? is it a tougher one? any tips for it?
win 10, i7-3930k @ 4ghz, 32gb, GTX 1070Ti
  • Empu
    Empu
    ✭✭
    Stay right on top of the last boss, when she does her expanding aoe circle quickly move out then immediately dodge back in close to her, if any group member is too far away she will nuke them with a nasty ranged attack, which is dodgable but easier to avoid of not triggered.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, only the last boss to worry about, everything else should be fine. I accidentally 2 manned that on vet once but needed a tank on the last boss and couldn't finish it as we were both DD's.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • msalvia
    msalvia
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree, you'll be fine :) The only thing even moderately challenging is the end boss's hard mode, cuz of the 1 shots and the wind gusts making it hard to rez. Just follow EMPU's advice and you'll be fine :)
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Empu wrote: »
    Stay right on top of the last boss, when she does her expanding aoe circle quickly move out then immediately dodge back in close to her, if any group member is too far away she will nuke them with a nasty ranged attack, which is dodgable but easier to avoid of not triggered.

This. I do suggest not doing it with a pug because many do not have a clue about the mechanics, especially on HM. Follow the mechanics and you are fine.
  • Summ0n3r
    Summ0n3r
    thx guys, we ran it just fine, my tank easily held up vs AOE on HM. found that to be one of the easier vets ive done so far
    win 10, i7-3930k @ 4ghz, 32gb, GTX 1070Ti
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It ranges from very easy if everyone gets it, even with lower dps, to near impossible when you have two in group who don't appear to learn from mistakes and want to stay too far away.
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Immovability pots for rezz works in the winds
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also the last boss zips from player to player sometimes, so if you all kind of stay around the boss you can then move her over near the stairs or the rock wall and that eliminates half the wind gusts. The others are correct the other bosses are not hard.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Immovability pots for rezz works in the winds
    Insightful from this one, Xynode add to your guide for dungeon.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.