Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Showcase for August?

Delpi
Delpi
✭✭✭✭✭
Just wonder... xD
"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really hope it will be Jode's Embrace house or atleast the Grand Linchal Manor house
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    should it be up today?
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wise_Will wrote: »
    should it be up today?

Well Gina, I think it was Gina, certainly one of the CMs, said it would be up before the weekend. I'm pretty confident it will be published today.

I too look forward to it as there's a certain horse or two I really want.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wise_Will wrote: »
    should it be up today?

Well Gina, I think it was Gina, certainly one of the CMs, said it would be up before the weekend. I'm pretty confident it will be published today.

I hope so.

"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OMG! The Divines listened!

736bd91daafc864fea8a0df8744ecf5e.jpg
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many Crown Gems do you all expect the Pedlar Pack pets are going to cost?
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watchdog wrote: »
    How many Crown Gems do you all expect the Pedlar Pack pets are going to cost?

Wouldn't surprise me if they cost around the same gem exclusives usually does. Aka around the 100-300 gems. Which is ridiculous for a pet I expected to be in the crates, since they came from a "preview crate".
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It will probably be too much, but since I don't have to buy crates to maybe have the minuscule chance of possibly getting the Pedlar Pack Senche-Lion Cub I really wanted, I'll deal with it. At least, whatever the price is, it won't be "buy crown crates and sacrifice to the Gremlins of RNG".
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How much are the skill line shortcuts?

Notably undaunted.
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How much are the skill line shortcuts?

Notably undaunted.

I think nobody knows yet.
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com