The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot get back to Vet maelstrom arena

slipnoose
slipnoose
I am at Theater of Despair in maelstrom arena. It has taken months for me to get here. I go jump to maelstrom after a week vacation and realize only after I go through portal it has taken me to normal. Ok. I leave, set dungeon difficulty to vet, jump again, back to normal. I wait a day. Reset my difficulty level to vet. Jump to maelstrom. It takes me into normal. My quest log shows I am on theater of despair but when I look at maelstrom on map it says I have survived maelstrom arena. Not hardly. I need help I don't think I can handle looking at three more months of maelstrom a second time without some kind of vet reward. Oh, and here's another cute ZOS move, after I have just finished filling out my help ticket, just before I'm about to hit submit, the game boots me out, I DC and have to start all over again. Three times....ZOS help desk I suspect you of purposeful negligence.....
  • slipnoose
    slipnoose
    I rebooted xbox, reset group to vet, and it worked. I'm in.
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! Good luck in there!