The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hello - auth code not sent

ladylindael
ladylindael
Soul Shriven
Hello!

I really hope you guys can help with this. I bought a side account, paid for eso plus and paid for elswyer for it. Today is day 3, and I still cant login to the account, because I am not getting the auth code for my pc. My user Id is esogeekgirl. I even tried changing the email to get a code, and nothing was sent. I cant even login to do a ticket, because again I can't get a code in my email. This is getting frustrating, PLEASE HELP ME OUT.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ladylindael

Have you tried the following when requesting your access code?
    1. Add "noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com" to your email account's list of approved e-mail senders.
      • Check your spam or junk mail folders.
    2. If you are using Gmail with the Inbox categories feature, also check your Social folder.
    3. If you are using a firewall or anti-virus, temporarily disable them before requesting a new code.

If none of those help, you can use the account recovery form to start a ticket with support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ladylindael
    ladylindael
    Soul Shriven
    I sent in an account recovery form. Last night. Thank you.
  • ladylindael
    ladylindael
    Soul Shriven
    Ok so nothing has worked yet. so I would like to change my email to emilyhodges@charter.net from esogeekgirl@yahoo.com.

Thank you! Emily
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ladylindael

When you submitted the account recovery form did you get a ticket number back?

If so, please let us know the ticket number so we can check on its status.
    Staff Post
  • ladylindael
    ladylindael
    Soul Shriven
    190730-000125 is my ticket number
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ladylindael

Thank you for the ticket number. After looking into your support ticket, it appears your email address has been updated. Please let us know if that has helped you in getting the access code.
    Staff Post