The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a Guild?

SocialAssassin
SocialAssassin
✭✭✭
I am mostly looking for a group to run dungeons. So I get that rare sweet loot and crafting styles. I am looking for friendly and helpful people. Preferably In North America Eastern Standard time. Also, a group that likes to sit arround and bs while playing. I have been burned in the past before, I am always hesitant to join groups. Also, I am looking for a group that doesn't mind I am playing a female character. A group that doesn't care about my level. Or if I see a group member online and I message them and asking for help? and they ignore me. Or tell me they're too busy? Look I know that's a lot of baggage. But like I have said I have been burned way too many times before.

Edited by SocialAssassin on July 29, 2019 7:23PM
“I’m The Best There Is At What I Do. But What I Do Isn't Very Nice…” - Wolverine/Logan/James Howlett
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What you are really looking for is a guild. Now, even within a guild. You will still need to find folks to hang out with.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• SocialAssassin
    SocialAssassin
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    What you are really looking for is a guild. Now, even within a guild. You will still need to find folks to hang out with.

I need some good and trusting people to hang out with.
    “I’m The Best There Is At What I Do. But What I Do Isn't Very Nice…” - Wolverine/Logan/James Howlett
  • YouSmellLikeNuts
    Hey im Georgia and i really want to get into this game im very low level but as soon as im an decent level id defiantly need a clan?
  • trickkyy
    trickkyy
    Soul Shriven
    If you play on ps4 holla my guild recruiting and I can help you lvl 👍🏻