Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thoughts on Crown Store Furnishings Being Bound.

sueblue
sueblue
✭✭✭✭
I put together a lot of showcased furnishing packs for guild auctions as well as design/decorate/engineer houses for clients and then use EHT to copy pasta. I find myself constantly wishing I could include crown only furnishings but that means that I have to buy one to display and one to donate/gift to clients.

I kind of understand why crown furnishing are bound but I wish there was a way to avoid buying them twice.

Any suggestions from all you lovely people?
Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I can see how that would be awkward.

Only possible solution would be to get the client to buy both, if they want Crown Store stuff, I guess?

I don't know how much, if anything, you're charging them already?
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    If it's to raise gold for a guild all items are donations with crown items as an bid threshold incentive. When decorating for a client I buy the display item then agree on a gold to crown ratio or have the client buy the item themselves.

Hope that makes sense. I couldn't ask the guild or the client to buy the items twice.... It just seems greedy.
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well, it depends how much they end up paying for your time?

If it's not a lot, then it's not greedy to ask for more.

Especially if it's optional and only if they want Crown items.
    Edited by Tigerseye on July 30, 2019 5:42PM
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    My hourly rate is how much I could be making farming plus furniture cost. It's fair to both parties.

I am coming to terms with the fact that there is no good solution. Unless of course they change crown furniture from bound to sellable which won't happen. Thanks for your thoughts!
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    sueblue wrote: »
    My hourly rate is how much I could be making farming plus furniture cost. It's fair to both parties.

I am coming to terms with the fact that there is no good solution. Unless of course they change crown furniture from bound to sellable which won't happen. Thanks for your thoughts!

No problem, sorry I couldn't be of more help.