The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

DK PVP build help

• Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Norivar1 wrote: »
    Davadin wrote: »
    @Davadin Updated it based on your feedback, reason i went draining shot was for the range stun, but wasn't 100% sold on it.

Switched out Charging for Spikes and also put Infused on 2 and kept 1 Protection as think ill be a bit to easy to kill if i take that off

yes keep 1 protection. when ur more comfortable playing around in Cyro NOT getting 1-shotted, u can swap it out to Infused too, or even Bloodthirsty ;)

the stun is nice, but usually that's for players with bow on their front bar to get away....

Looking at your 2h/2h build im very tempted by that so i can slot Cleave as seem to be running out of space HAHA Also have a Sprig Sword and Hammer in bag atm so could be done, only issue is how you deal with people out of range of charge?

1. DK Leap.
    2. Psijic's Race Against Time.
    3. Steed Mundus.

careful with my 2H/2H build, it's borderline broken lol... but I love it. (even if I die a LOT with it)
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    @Iskiab did you have a deff set in mind and which set would you switch out?

Just the monster set for bloodspawn. Sprigans and shacklebreaker is a nice combination.

I prefer 2h and dw, but there’s nothing wrong with 2h bow.

I also really like vigor on the front bar, it makes a big difference. Sorcs love to shield stack at low health, and if you’re like me you tunnel vision and fall for the trap and they burst you while you’re trying to execute them.

Instead dot dot dot and stun them right before they try and shield.

Only have claw that can move to the other bar without running another 2H on second bar but im guessing its the same for having a dmg spell on the back bar if you are swapping all the time you could get trapped

Yea, each weapon types best fits a playstyle:

2h-Bow - set them up from range, crit charge and burst
    2h-dw - lots of dots
    2h-S&B - tankiness with burst

Pick weapons on how you like to play. If you go S&B you have invasion for a charge/stun which I really like. Invasion - ani cancel - weapon swop heavy attack in the air, bash after the heavy attack.

I’d say figure out how you like to play and then choose weapons off that.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten