The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Game freezes on loading main character

AnonomissX
AnonomissX
✭✭✭✭
I am getting a frozen screen after my main character went through initial log in/loading screen in DESHAAN of all places, and when I am at my primary house, Earthtear Cavern. Its getting really bad and I have had to quit the build, or even restart the xbox. I am on the NA server. Your last patch really patched up stuff, didn't it. Sheesh.
Ebonheart Pact, Nord Templar/healer on NA Xbox server. My main toon WAS a tall and foxy redhead - now she has been gamma-irradiated and has green skin and black hair. 3 other characters I only use for writs. Can't be bothered to create multiple toons - EXCEPT now my WW is getting spooled up for Cyrodiil - Blood For The Pact! IRL cranky sometimes redhead chick at large in Las Vegas, NV
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @AnonomissX

I've sent you a private message to follow-up on your main character not being able to load into Deshaan.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • byuryan
    byuryan
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having this game problem.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @byuryan

Please check your inbox as we've messaged you regarding your character.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • AnonomissX
    AnonomissX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok, I deleted the info, and it seems to work now. Thank you Gina.
    Ebonheart Pact, Nord Templar/healer on NA Xbox server. My main toon WAS a tall and foxy redhead - now she has been gamma-irradiated and has green skin and black hair. 3 other characters I only use for writs. Can't be bothered to create multiple toons - EXCEPT now my WW is getting spooled up for Cyrodiil - Blood For The Pact! IRL cranky sometimes redhead chick at large in Las Vegas, NV