Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Twitch event: Can we please thank Zenimax developers for their amazing work?

wishlist14
wishlist14
✭✭✭✭✭
I watched the live stream today and I was blown away by the nostalgia and also by our zos devs' dedication to evolving eso. Eso is an amazing game overall and yes it has had teething problems but hey you don't throw out the baby with the bath water right?!

I can genuinely see how hard our Zos devs are working to bring us an even better game experience. They live and breathe eso and even in their spare time (do they even get a break), they are using that time to brainstorm ideas for new future content. I take my hat off to these people 😢 and I want to just say 😊A huge thank you to our devs for all the hard work you put in to bring us a superb and fantastic game. ❤❤❤
I just need to add how excited i am by all the new content coming up ...it looks amazing and if you don't have Elsweyr I strongly suggest getting it....eso is scaling some heights...it's really going places.
Edited by wishlist14 on July 27, 2019 9:19PM
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I thank them when they actually fix something like necro skills that are broken since release of elsweyr. And still are on PTS.
  • BloodyLady
    BloodyLady
    ✭✭
    Im with Wishlist 14
    And yes there can allways be bugs etc but thats in every game espially when they launch something new.
    Whatever game i have played there are allways ppl complaining , but i want to give the dev's a big THUMB UP.
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It was enlightening. I am glad to have been an audience to it.
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭

❤😊
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BloodyLady wrote: »
    Im with Wishlist 14
    And yes there can allways be bugs etc but thats in every game espially when they launch something new.
    Whatever game i have played there are allways ppl complaining , but i want to give the dev's a big THUMB UP.

😊❤
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭

😊❤
    I thank them when they actually fix something like necro skills that are broken since release of elsweyr. And still are on PTS.

Thank you for your reply and i respect this is how you feel...i am hopefull of eso's future ( fingers crossed)
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing amazing happened to ESO in 2019.
  • smaddeus
    smaddeus
    Soul Shriven
    You sound like a bot, someone from developers... Just don't forget to change your pants from excitement.