Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

The Bots Are Coming

evark
evark
Been in a couple of dungeons and have already came across 3 to 7 characters standing beside the spawn point of an elite.

There are multiple give aways of them being bots:
  1. They all stand ontop of eachother in the same position.
  2. They attack the elite as soon as it spawns.
  3. They all have variations of the same name.

A couple of the names I managed to see the other day were dongqc, dongkk and dongff.

This problem has to be addressed. Don't know how it could get fixed but it has to otherwise it is going to ruin the game.
  • Darkstlkrb14_ESO
    Gold Farmers
  • Chomag
    Chomag
    ✭✭✭
    This is a f2p game with a subscription, what do you expect?
  • warhelix
    warhelix
    Soul Shriven
    There is also bots teleportfarming nodes in the low level areas. I saw at least 8 in an hour of gameplay. Its quite annoying when they teleport and steal the node you are at right in front of your nose. The really need to adress this. It is totaly out of control.
    Edited by warhelix on April 14, 2014 12:07PM
  • Markaeus
    Markaeus
    ✭✭
    Chomag wrote: »

You just contradicted your self.. a F2P game has no subscription.. that is why it is call FREE to play.. SWTOR is F2P and has a sub option.. ESO is not free to play.. if you have no subscription plan set up, you cannot play..

• KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are plenty of threads already on this that you could have put your comments in, why create yet another one?
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chomag wrote: »

You just contradicted your self.. a F2P game has no subscription.. that is why it is call FREE to play.. SWTOR is F2P and has a sub option.. ESO is not free to play.. if you have no subscription plan set up, you cannot play..
    Pretty sure he's being sarcastic but I don't know what aspect of ESO he's being condescending about with the F2P reference.