The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a Newcomer friendly Community

Lermond
Lermond
Soul Shriven
Hello, as the tittle suggest I am looking for a Newcomer friendly Community. I have recently started playing on a request of a friend, haven't set my mind yet on any class, still a bit in between. At the given moment I believe the classes I will play will be a Heavy Tank, Healer and some DD's for fun. I am mainly looking for a few people to show me around the game, give a few tips and trick and not getting annoyed to quickly if I ask a question or two about the "games basics". It would be great as well if there are training groups for Dungeons and alike. At the given moment I have no clue how the PvP content looks like in this game. So far I only done the Random "War Games" that you get a Daily Quest for.

If you think I would be a fit for your group send a poke as long as you are Eng/Ger speaking... oh well or Slovenian ^_^'
  • almightyalfo
    almightyalfo
    ✭✭✭
    You are more than welcome to join our little rising guild.

Here's a link to our discord server: https://discord.gg/6MTefGn

Shout for an invite :)
    PC-EU
    Daggerfall Covenant only

My Characters [All CP 810+]:
    Aeriel Nightvale (Bosmer StamDK) - "Stormproof" - Crafter
    Ranzaiq Longclaw (Khajiit StamPlar) - "The Merciless" - Stamina DD (PVE/PVP)
    Freiya Winterborn (Nord StamDen) - "Paragon" - Stamina DD (PVP)
    Rayna the Desecrator (Dunmer StamNecro) - "Sunspire Saint" - Stamina DD (PVE)
    Heals-Many-Scars (Argonian MagPlar) - "Sunspire Saint" - Healer (PVE)
    Burgdul gro-Burek (Orc StamDK) - "Thane of Falkreath" - Tank (PVE)
    Erisa gro-Burek (Orc StamSorc) - "Orderly" - Stamina DD (PVP)
    Auguste Valeine (Breton MagPlar) - "Stormproof" - Magicka DD (PVE)