Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DW - Twin Blades and Blunt

hamaneb18_ESO
hamaneb18_ESO
Soul Shriven
so..whats going on there? is this passive bugged or is there a display bug with the charcter sheet?

Munduns stones are not showing either, nor are the crit % you get from the passive Pressure points in NB's assassination tree.

god i hope its a display bug, but i wouldnt be suprised if its non working skills, its what the nightblade is all about, buggy and non functional skills........
  • Brasseurfb16_ESO
    Brasseurfb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure about the crit with dagers, but I play with twin axes on my Sorcerer and I do get the extra bleed out of it.
  • hamaneb18_ESO
    hamaneb18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Not sure about the crit with dagers, but I play with twin axes on my Sorcerer and I do get the extra bleed out of it.

yeah i know the bleed works, the extra dmg from sword and crit on daggers? who knows :(
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

yeah i know the bleed works, the extra dmg from sword and crit on daggers? who knows :(

Well if the bleed on axes works without being mentioned on the character sheet, chances are the other abilities work in a similar manner.
  • hamaneb18_ESO
    hamaneb18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Sharee wrote: »

Well if the bleed on axes works without being mentioned on the character sheet, chances are the other abilities work in a similar manner.

yeah but a bleed effect is not really a stat. if there was a bleed effect stat in the character sheet and it didnt display it would be a bug. now we just cant be sure.

i think you are probably right, but i believe a fix is badly needed anyway. its just causing confusion and questions