Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cadwell's Gear - would and update to Cadwell's Kitchen Arms be not lore-friendly?

Dusk_Coven
Dusk_Coven
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
After all he's already wearing a pot on his head.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure I understand. Are you saying you want to see his arms pack in the game available to players? Because if that, they already are. I have the full collection.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No I'm saying now that we have the arms pack, maybe Cadwell should be updated. But what's available to players aren't always necessarily lore friendly when placed on a particular NPC. In this case, an NPC whose name is on the arms pack.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dusk_Coven wrote: »
    No I'm saying now that we have the arms pack, maybe Cadwell should be updated. But what's available to players aren't always necessarily lore friendly when placed on a particular NPC. In this case, an NPC whose name is on the arms pack.

IIRC, he does wear the armour in Elsweyr.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No